Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    That was pretty good. Did this author write anything else?
    That was good and I wanted to see more, but the links didn't work to go back to his/her fic.

Comment

That was pretty good. Did this author write anything else?
      Go to the link at the bottom of that story, and click on "Gateworld Fanfic Home", Go to "Fanfic Search", then click on "Author", put in Bastet and click "Search". You'll get:

The Corners of My Mind
      Truth and Consequences
      Don't Pay the Ferryman

and

Teamwork by 0XBastetX0

Comment

Thanks! I went back and read her(?) other stories! Enjoyed them!
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Cort View Post
          Found the link too...

Exile by Bastet
          Thanks for finding that and sharing it! That, and Gail Delaney's Twilight, are my fave S/J stories ever! I found them both when I was just starting to read fanfic, and I was just mesmerized by them.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            Thanks for finding that and sharing it! That, and Gail Delaney's Twilight, are my fave S/J stories ever! I found them both when I was just starting to read fanfic, and I was just mesmerized by them.

Isn't Twilight about the creatures that come out in the dark? That was too much like Pitch Black for me to enjoy it. But I love the rest of her stuff.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Isn't Twilight about the creatures that come out in the dark? That was too much like Pitch Black for me to enjoy it. But I love the rest of her stuff.
              Twilight is about Sam and Jack being stranded on another planet for five years because of an astronomical anomaly that caused problems with the gate. On earth only a couple of days had passed, but for Sam and Jack, five years had passed. It's really a lovely story. There's nothing in it about creatures coming out in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Twilight is about Sam and Jack being stranded on another planet for five years because of an astronomical anomaly that caused problems with the gate. On earth only a couple of days had passed, but for Sam and Jack, five years had passed. It's really a lovely story. There's nothing in it about creatures coming out in the dark.
                Yeah, It's a lovely story!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Yeah, It's a lovely story!
                  I frequently go back and re-read it, probably every few weeks - it's a great all-around S/J story
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

Ohh, its not the one I thought! I'll have to go back and read it when I have some time. I'm sure I read it at some point but it'll be worth another read
                    sigpic

Comment

I know the one you're referring to, Tammy. *shudders* But it was good! I thought it was called Night Terrors (or something like that). Was it by Sally Reeve? Anyhow, I can't find that one either.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                        I know the one you're referring to, Tammy. *shudders* But it was good! I thought it was called Night Terrors (or something like that). Was it by Sally Reeve? Anyhow, I can't find that one either.

Ahh, ok, that sounds more like it! It may have been Sally's. Whoever wrote it is writing novels for Fandemonium now, I believe.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think know the fic you mean (if it's the one I read)

possible spoilers for fic:
                          Spoiler:

Half the team get injured at some ruins, Jack (I think) gets poisoned or something by the critters on the planet and Sam has to, kind of, lead them back to the gate before the creatures get them - which she does so while suffering a head injury.

Not sure if that's the one you were thinking of. Not even sure if the detail was right. It was a very long time ago that I read it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            I think know the fic you mean (if it's the one I read)

possible spoilers for fic:
                            Spoiler:

Half the team get injured at some ruins, Jack (I think) gets poisoned or something by the critters on the planet and Sam has to, kind of, lead them back to the gate before the creatures get them - which she does so while suffering a head injury.

Not sure if that's the one you were thinking of. Not even sure if the detail was right. It was a very long time ago that I read it.

This sound similar to the one I'm thinking of.
                            Last edited by hedwig; 07 June 2010, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Same here. If anyone can post a link...please?
                              sigpic

Comment

Same here. If anyone can post a link...please?
                                Sally Reeve's site seems to be gone, however, many (if not all) of her stories are on samandjack.net, and you'll find "Night Terrors" here - for those brave enough to read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X