Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet another:

Yet Another SG-1 Adventure: silly, silly, silly SG-1 silliness, taking place sometime after The 4th Horseman

Comment

And another (teamy goodness):

Folsom Prison Blues by eve11

Comment

Shameless plug of my new fic: Here's a quick one-shot I wrote after a conversation in the rare pairings thread:

"Seeing Red"

One-shot (set during Season 10): Ba'al is made to help SG-1 for a second time, but some thoughts are best kept to oneself. Implied S/J.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10351880/1/Seeing-Red
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

And one more Sam oriented:

The Blue Jello Metaphor

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
            Shameless plug of my new fic: Here's a quick one-shot I wrote after a conversation in the rare pairings thread:

"Seeing Red"

One-shot (set during Season 10): Ba'al is made to help SG-1 for a second time, but some thoughts are best kept to oneself. Implied S/J.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10351880/1/Seeing-Red
            My first reaction upon reading was that and are so married.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              My first reaction upon reading was that and are so married.
              Heck yeah! Loved it, AmberLM!

Comment

Credit goes to Amber for this as I found it through her fab "seeing red" , on her favorite stories list (which is a gem on to its own). Really enjoyed it and wish there had been a sequel but oh well- Conversing With Cliffs by Jojo6

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
                  Credit goes to Amber for this as I found it through her fab "seeing red" , on her favorite stories list (which is a gem on to its own). Really enjoyed it and wish there had been a sequel but oh well- Conversing With Cliffs by Jojo6
                  I've read this one before. I loved it. Thanks for linking it here so I could read it again.

This makes me wonder how many other "couples" in the SGC there are that are hiding their relationships/feelings.

I read a fic a long time ago in which the President changed the regs to allow fraternization in the SGC. Hammond was announcing it in the gateroom, with a bunch of people assembled. He was specifically addressing Jack and Sam, but when he bemoaned the idea of the regs being changed, he wondered just how many other people he might be having to make allowances for. And and as soon as he finished talking, at least two other couples stepped up rather shyly, holding hands. I thought it was kind of cute. Never going to happen, but kinda cute.
                  Last edited by hedwig; 16 May 2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

That is cute and a really good point. I would LOVE stories that examine that- other couples RST or UST experiences and how Sam and Jack react to it. It must happen in the different branches of the armed services all the time, falling for someone while deployed. In a world as classified as the stargate one it would be almost guaranteed when you are in such close quarters and can't tell anyone else about your day.

Comment

Consequences by Kathryn0505. A decision Sam makes one night has lasting consequences. Sam struggles to deal with a medical diagnosis as her world threatens to fall down around her. Borderline M in the first chapter for sex but after that it's T. Eventual SJ and team. WIP.

The subject of this story is not one I've seen before. It's really quite good so far.
                      Last edited by hedwig; 17 May 2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

That link doesn't work for me and I can't find anything searching for the author's name...
                        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                          That link doesn't work for me and I can't find anything searching for the author's name...
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10289170/1/Consequences
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Thank you. I accidentally left out a #.

Comment

Lol - now it's link to a Gateworld image...
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                                Lol - now it's link to a Gateworld image...
                                (i put that pic link on twitter and it's stubbornly sticking)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10289170/1/Consequences
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X