Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
    Fantastic - I'll pull it together as soon as I get home, then. I can think of some other categories but I think they're mostly just interesting to me.
    Just out of curiosity and if you don't mind me asking, feel free to say no, but what categories have you got for it. I'm mainly curious really because I'm thinking of re-organizing my lists and just wondered. I'm not planning to copy or anything.
    sigpic
    McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
    Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
      Fantastic - I'll pull it together as soon as I get home, then. I can think of some other categories but I think they're mostly just interesting to me.
      I thought of 'Whump', 'Stuck in an elevator' (inspired by an elevator series story) sort but they looked well, too inconsequential! And being a PG-13 thread, well, we can't have the M-rated stories as a category itself, unfortunately.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
        Just out of curiosity and if you don't mind me asking, feel free to say no, but what categories have you got for it. I'm mainly curious really because I'm thinking of re-organizing my lists and just wondered. I'm not planning to copy or anything.
        You can see the entire list of categories here (and feel free to use 'em for your stuff if they fit - they're just categories!).

Spoilered for length.

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        I thought of 'Whump', 'Stuck in an elevator' (inspired by an elevator series story) sort but they looked well, too inconsequential! And being a PG-13 thread, well, we can't have the M-rated stories as a category itself, unfortunately.
        Lol, great minds think alike. I'd love an M rated, but alas, you're correct. And one of my category ideas was "Close Quarters" that would include things like stuck in an elevator, stuck anywhere, having to share a tent/room, etc...
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

The latest fic that I've found post-series...

a tall ship and a star by astralis
          Summary:
          It's Sam's last night on Earth before leaving for another mission on the General Hammond.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

The Valenship Thread is officially open.

Party on Shippers!

Comment

I'm trying to remember a fic, which I suspect I read on Always & Forever, where Sam and Jack are together and they discover that Sam is pregnant and talking to Jack she wants to name the child, a daughter, after Janet.

They are at Janet's graveside and Cassie overhears Sam and Jack talking and approves of Sam naming her daughter Janet.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

New Campfire up!

Comment

A couple of fun new stories:

Punches and Posies by wackijaqs
                  As an aside, February 16th was also 'National Do A Grouch A Favor Day', which fitted in quite nicely with this oneshot. Episode tag to S8, 'It's Good To Be King', because we all know there had to be more to Maybourne's 'wives' comment.

A Little Revenge by vinividivinci
                  Sam decides Daniel needs to learn not to interfere. A short, silly sequel to Be My Valentine.

Comment

Part two of the Hot Shower fic I posted last week...Jack's POV this time...
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                      I really hope in a part3...
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

The UST is killing me...
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          I really hope in a part3...
                          There will be....soon....I promise!
                          Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                          The UST is killing me...
                          *evil laugh* it'll be resolved soon!
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Part 3 of my shower fic
                            sigpic

Comment

Part 3 of my shower fic
                              SPLASH!!! Needed to dive into the gutter there to help myself off.

Comment

Part 3 of my shower fic
                                Thank you for the RST.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X