Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selj View Post
    I liked this very short oneshot Falling by elly427. Very sweet.

I'm also rereading a lot of indie's stuff, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed her writing (like her miniclone series or this short gem: Mind the Gap).
    That was so sweet!

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
    Holdouttrout has posted a fab new little fic! Yay!

Clost to Perfect
    I had a brief panic attack at the beginning, but was very happy with the ending!
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
      I had a brief panic attack at the beginning, but was very happy with the ending!

I know what you mean! But I wouldn't have recommend it if it had ended that way!

Comment

*Rides into thread on a white horse* "Ship Day is coming! Ship Day is coming!" *gallops out in the direction of the Ship Appreciation Thread*
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Kid!fics aren't usually my first choice but I really liked this one: Where's Anna?
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Just re-read an old favorite in honour of ship-day!

The Number System

by JenCamp

It's Sam/Jack established, but very very cute. fluffy. And never fails to put a smile on my face

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
              Just re-read an old favorite in honour of ship-day!

The Number System

by JenCamp

It's Sam/Jack established, but very very cute. fluffy. And never fails to put a smile on my face
              Same here! One of my favorites, and so is the author!
              sigpic
              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                a noncon warning for Road from Nadir.

sam being raped off world is a major plot point in that one.
                *shudder* -thanks for the warning. Please continue to do so -I have a difficult time with these stories & would rather skip them.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!!

Stop on by the Ship Day Thread in the next 24 hours and join in the fun!!!!

by selene0789

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                    I used to post over there myself so I know a few of the authors. Any in particular stories or authors you were searching for?
                    Sorry for responding so late, I haven't been on GW in awhile. That's great. I'll go through my favorites and post them. Some I haven't read in a long time, so I was going through them and found I couldn't.

Here's some from the Sam and Jack Always and Forever website: I haven't looked for these yet...

Bound In Darkness by SashaCorvyn (is this you?)
                    For Keeps by SashaCorvyn (you?)
                    FIRSTS by Aussie73
                    Never Alone by Su Freund
                    Staking a Claim by Su Freund
                    Nine Weeks by Alexandra

Thanks!
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Help!

In honour of ship day AND the olympics, I thought I'd read a fluffy fic that included both. But I can't find it!

So the premise is that Jack thinks that Sam might have a new boyfriend because suddenly she's going home from work on time and not hanging around the base but it turns out that she's a really olympics fan....

Hopefully someone will know this fic. from what I can remember, it's a fairly well known author....I think.

edit: nevermind, I found it! It's After by Polrobin

Last edited by picardythirds; 28 July 2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                        Help!

In honour of ship day AND the olympics, I thought I'd read a fluffy fic that included both. But I can't find it!

So the premise is that Jack thinks that Sam might have a new boyfriend because suddenly she's going home from work on time and not hanging around the base but it turns out that she's a really olympics fan....

Hopefully someone will know this fic. from what I can remember, it's a fairly well known author....I think.

edit: nevermind, I found it! It's After by Polrobin

I was going to suggest that one!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone has recommended this author but I recommend reading Rose Stetson's work on fanficton.net. She wrote an amazing series called Make Believe based on Sam/Jack and their relationship when Sam moved to Area 51 between season's 8 and 9. There are five stories in the series and it's just amazing. A shipper dream hehe. We finally get to see what was happening behind the scenes and see Sam and Jack get married and how they finally get their own little Grace
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5480622
                          This is the link to the first story. Enjoy
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm on a roll hehe!! I wanted to recommend another fic that I've been reading. If you like kids fics this is definately a good one It's really well written and a fresh idea.

Next of Kin by Vinividivinci
                            summary: A family tragedy leads to a whole new life for Jack. How will he cope and what does this mean for his team? It may go shippy my stories usually do but not at first.
                            sigpic

Comment

The one by VVV is still a WIP. Might want to mention that in case people only want to read complete stories and she does have a few that have never been finished...
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                                Next of Kin by Vinividivinci
                                summary: A family tragedy leads to a whole new life for Jack. How will he cope and what does this mean for his team? It may go shippy my stories usually do but not at first.
                                It's currently a WIP but it's almost complete and she's been updating fairly regularly
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X