No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the part about adopting twins from another planet is from "Worth Waiting For" by BettyHall223

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654645/1/Worth_Waiting_For

Originally posted by Xflsgrl View Post
    Trying to help a fellow shipper out at LJ. Below is a copy of their post. It's been bugging them for days. I know what that's like ...LOL any help would be appreciated.

And I've been wringing my brain, for four days or so, trying to remember either the title or the author. Or just some part of the summary, but my mind comes up blank. All I remember is the contents and that I read it over on ff.net.

In this Sam/Jack is married (it is probably set in season 7 maybe 8), Jack is retired (due to his bad knees I seems to remember), but Sam is still going out there on missions (in command) with Daniel and Teal'c (and possible a replacement fourth - but not sure)

On some sort of planet/moon, there's a village and a pair of orphan twins (boy and girl), Sam falls in love with them (I think she can't have children herself) , she heads home for Jack and eventually they bring the twins back to Earth. After having to make promises to the natives on said planet/moon.

If that rings any bells, inside someones heads, on where to find this etc, I would be very grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Toad1976 View Post
      I think the part about adopting twins from another planet is from "Worth Waiting For" by BettyHall223

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654645/1/Worth_Waiting_For
      Thanks.

Charlie1977 says:
      YES! Oh yes. That's the one. I had almost given up hope, so this is beyond incredible, amazing and all that.

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you so much... Can almost not thank you enough. :-D

*Gives a big virtual hug, runs off to re-read it and when finished, she will fave it so she wont lose it again*
      Last edited by Xflsgrl; 18 May 2009, 03:57 PM. Reason: Add thanks

Comment

Little silly fun

Baby Names by brizo3

Summary: Imaginatively titled. Does what it says on the tin. Possibly a bit silly in places. Random names get thrown around, and in some chapters they might even make a decision.
        Rated: K
        Humor/Romance
        Words: 2,022
        sigpic

Comment

That was a cute little fic. That same author has done a post Threads fic, too that's really good.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Wow...to whomever rec'd this on the Family thread...thanks!

Xanadu.

Go now. Read it.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Oh, I SO wish I hadn't read that already. It's wonderful.

Semiprecious by Suz is also great. Lots of kissing in that one too (though as far as I remember no real adult scenes, so linking should be ok)
              sigpic

Comment

Hey does anyone have any recs where Sam and Jack are stuck together in a tight place (I know there's one where they're stuck in one of the escape pods...'two in one' I think it's called...) Does anyone else have any fics like that? Because I love that kind of awkwardness!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ohh ... an awesome one is Tight Quarters by Divine Joker (if you like PWP lol). But it's really adult, so can't link directly. You can find it here though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    Ohh ... an awesome one is Tight Quarters by Divine Joker (if you like PWP lol). But it's really adult, so can't link directly. You can find it here though.
                    Thanks oh and I found this one about what I was looking for - In the Dark But if you guys think of any other ones let me know

Comment

Hi all,

I posted a link to this on the Family thread too, but I've made another compilation folder of fic and more fic. It's here if you want to download...enjoy.

Just sharing the love.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Hey does anyone have any recs where Sam and Jack are stuck together in a tight place (I know there's one where they're stuck in one of the escape pods...'two in one' I think it's called...) Does anyone else have any fics like that? Because I love that kind of awkwardness!
                        it doesn't get smutty, but i had some fun with it http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/comedy/stuckit.htm
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          it doesn't get smutty, but i had some fun with it http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/comedy/stuckit.htm
                          That was great! I really enjoyed it Skydiver!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Didn't Gen Vrael write one where they're stuck in a hole and do the deed because they think they're going to die? It ended up being a big long story that also involved Pete.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              Didn't Gen Vrael write one where they're stuck in a hole and do the deed because they think they're going to die? It ended up being a big long story that also involved Pete.
                              That is one of her most recent stories: Betrayal

edit: I removed the hyperlink. Didn't I read recently you can't link to a mature fic?
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Thanks sky! Loved it!

Comment

Working...
                                X