Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
    Hey guys, do any of you remember a fic in which the Carters foster Daniel after he's orphaned? Daniel and Sam get along pretty well and when he decides to stay in Abydos, he asks Jack to deliver a letter to her, but Jack doesn't find her for some reason (I think there's something to do with Jonas Hanson). It's Jack/Sam (there's definitely some UST when they finally meet), but I'm not sure it's finished.
    That sounds really interesting! I hope someone finds it!
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Never heard of it. But it doesn't really sound like my kind of fic; so I'm not surprised.

Hope someone can find it for you.

Comment

The Not so Private Life of General Jack O'Neill http://jenniferjf.livejournal.com/51556.html
        made me chuckle. A cute little fic.

Comment

Originally posted by raeble View Post
          The Not so Private Life of General Jack O'Neill http://jenniferjf.livejournal.com/51556.html
          made me chuckle. A cute little fic.
          hahaha! Thats was funny!
          If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Originally posted by Endy
            hahaha! Thats was funny!
            WELCOME, Endy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
              WELCOME, Endy
              Thanks!

Comment

This is just too cute! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3118226/1/Melt

Comment

I had to stop by to drop off a fic rec. This is super sweet and so what I want for Jack and Sam. she giggles (because I sleep with a body pillow) PG rating. By openended on LJ.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Seriously in the mood for kidfic or babyfic.

I've reread A Mother's Love & sequel, Danny Day Care, yada yada. Anybody got any recs for LONG, well-written kidfic or babyfic?
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Seriously in the mood for kidfic or babyfic.

I've reread A Mother's Love & sequel, Danny Day Care, yada yada. Anybody got any recs for LONG, well-written kidfic or babyfic?
                      I wrote a kidfic a while ago. But it's not long. Over here. Rated G.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I love kid/baby fics!

Let me see... Fem's What will the future hold and its sequel have a bunch of kids. The story is pretty long and there's lots of angst before happy ending, though.

More (most of these are long fics, over 10,000 words; I liked them - some way more than others - but I'm not sure if others would qualify all of them as good):

A family for Sam (Charlie didn't die, Sam has a kid when series starts)
                        Falling for you (another one with Charlie. These two fics are the only good 'Charlie is alive' fics I've read)
                        To save a life (kid from another planet)
                        Where's Anna
                        Beauty and nothing more and sequel Such moments we steal
                        Baby mine, ours
                        Wishes of the heart (has two sequels, but I don't think I've read them)
                        That new baby smell (this one is the cutest thing)
                        Doppelganger and Terms of endearment
                        Next generation
                        An unlooked for adventure
                        Junior epilogue
                        Doorstep
                        Of fruit loops, princesses and contentment (didn't see that MidwifeOnBoard had already linked to this one, but it's totally worth a second rec)
                        Small favors
                        Defining family (AU kid coming to our reality - this one has an older child, which is interesting because the bonding takes longer to happen)
                        She's having my baby
                        What life throws at you
                        Consequences
                        Twilight

Also, does it need to be Jack/Sam kids? Because Blame it on the tinsel has a lot of Carter kids, but they're all Sam's nephews and nieces. They also show up in The Carter household holiday rules.

I tried to find one in which Sam finds out she's pregnant with Pete's baby after she breaks up with him, but I didn't manage to. I'll keep trying, it's nice.
                        Last edited by Arashi; 15 August 2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                          I tried to find one in which Sam finds out she's pregnant with Pete's baby after she breaks up with him, but I didn't manage to. I'll keep trying, it's nice.
                          I may have one of those. I'll look for it and post a link.

EDIT: Found it.

Secrets and Shadows by Seldear. I believe it's a sequel to "Hostage Situation".
                          Last edited by hedwig; 15 August 2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            I may have one of those. I'll look for it and post a link.

EDIT: Found it.

Secrets and Shadows by Seldear. I believe it's a sequel to "Hostage Situation".
                            Yes, that's the one! Thank you, I really couldn't find it.

Anyway, more baby/kid fics:
                            Chicken Pox (this one is LONG. Sequel is very long too, just warning)
                            Thyself, unknown (tag to Beneath the Surface - long, full of angst, sequel is abandoned, but not really necessary in my opinion)
                            Little Miss Brown Eyes
                            Monkey business
                            The life he left behind
                            Life's purpose

True Happiness and its sequel, Detour, feature de-aged Sam and Jack. I totally recommend them - kid!Sam is a little troublemaker, it's hilarious!

Comment

I haven't had chance to look through all the ones you've just suggested, so it might be there already, but does anyone know the one where the rest of SG-1 get cloned mini to keep mini!Jack company and they all go through high school together?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Girl View Post
                                I haven't had chance to look through all the ones you've just suggested, so it might be there already, but does anyone know the one where the rest of SG-1 get cloned mini to keep mini!Jack company and they all go through high school together?
                                One of my favourites is the Monkey Screaming series by SGCbearcub. First part is here (on FF.net) - this part focuses mainly on Mini!Jack. The other two can be found on the author's main page.

I know at one point the author linked or made reference to the third part being posted somewhere other than FF.net due to content issues so you may want/need to go searching for that version.
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X