• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have many M fics in my fav list!!!!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

hlndncr, Thanks for all your efforts to make this possible! I'll go read those details now that I overlooked earlier.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        This just popped up over on LiveJournal at the sj_everyday community:

Fic recs: Sam/Jack (Stargate SG-1) by angiescully
        Great list! There were a few there I hadn't read.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
          This just popped up over on LiveJournal at the sj_everyday community:

Fic recs: Sam/Jack (Stargate SG-1) by angiescully
          Thanks for that list UhSir - great timing! I found there many of my all-time absolute faves, like "All we need of hell" by Surrealis or "Stellar Drift" by Rowan Darkstar or Out go the lights by Pepper or "Biting the Bullet" or "The Butterfly Tide" by Kellifer and stuff by Annerb and Miss Parker and Surrealis and Little Red and many others. *happy sigh* I only wish it was easier to read, because this light font on white background isn't very eyes-friendly

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          I have many M fics in my fav list!!!!
          WooHoo!!! I'm not alone! *is happy*

There's a storm outside, so it's a great time for an angsty nomination!

Angst

Tether by nanda warning: character death! Not a happy fic, but the ending is pretty hopeful.

Fluff

The little red engine that could by lyssie set in Firemen!verse

Hook, line and sinker by Surrealis

TAG

A capella by mrspollifax tag to Paradise Lost & Metamorphosis

The art of reincarnation by Surrealis tag to The Light

Team

Cayua by deltachild

Forfeit by Genie Este warning: character death!!!

Overall Favourite: Medium

Mimesis by Annerb

Rusted Wheel by Annerb

Overall Favourite: Long

String Theory by Annerb

Andromeda by Alli Snow
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Rachel500 updated her Aftershocks with Lost City TAG
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6131129/18/Aftershocks_IV

Comment

Just popping in before signing off for the night. I had this fic on my eReader for quite awhile until finally deciding to read it today. I couldn't put it down until I finished it, it was that good (IMO).

Getting a Life

Author: Sam938

Rating: PG 13

Summary: Sam decides to get a life; Jack decides to help, quietly, but they have a lot to learn about each other and it's October anyway; the ghosts and goblins are hanging around in Colorado.

Spoilers: Early into the series; way before season 4.

Comment

I've been rewatching all of SG-1 and today I watched the episode "Windows Of Opportunity". I was wondering, does anyone know any really good Sam/Jack fics that have to do with this episode?

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Just popping in before signing off for the night. I had this fic on my eReader for quite awhile until finally deciding to read it today. I couldn't put it down until I finished it, it was that good (IMO).

Getting a Life

Summary: Sam decides to get a life; Jack decides to help, quietly, but they have a lot to learn about each other and it's October anyway; the ghosts and goblins are hanging around in Colorado.

This is one of my favorites.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

Getting a Life

Amazing fic, it's got lots of friendship between Sam and Jack and lots of Sam being pleasantly surprised by Jack's actions.

Comment

Just popping in again to recommend another great story by Sam938. I haven't quite finished yet, but given how good it's been so far, I can only assume the rest will be good as well:

Land of Sky Blue Waters

Rating: PG 13 some swearing.

Summary: Thor doesn't beam Jack up until a week later. Sam accepts the offer to go fishing, but things don't necessarily work out the way they're planned.

Classification: S/J ; UST. This story, with flights of fancy, is in cannon. Long.

Spoilers: Up to season 3. Some foreshadowing of other seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                        I've been rewatching all of SG-1 and today I watched the episode "Windows Of Opportunity". I was wondering, does anyone know any really good Sam/Jack fics that have to do with this episode?
                        Are you kidding??

Campfire Stories Season Four by Polrobin

This one is humor:
                        Practice Makes Perfect by PepperF

And I'm new!!... these 2 are faves that I've read and they're not guttery (...much.. -kissing & nuzzling)...I'm sure there must be dozens!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hey hlndncr!!

My NOMS in the following categories:

Overall Favorites
                          Long (50,000+ words) -Sorry, I haven't read any that long (yet).
                          Medium (Between 5,000 and 50,000 words) -Fever by Polrobin
                          Short (Up to 5,000 words)
                          -The Colonel and Her Husband by Mandarax

The Three Pillars of Ship
                          Angst -Crawl from the Chasm by Akamaimom
                          Embrace Me (chapter 1) by Polrobin
                          Fluff - I Love It When A Plan Comes Together by Annerb
                          Gutter
                          -Subterfuge by AstraPerAspera (more flutter than gutter -but that's how I roll)

Specialties
                          Crossover -I got nuthin'
                          AU -nuthin'
                          Team -I couldn't find the one I was looking for!!
                          TAG - While You Were Sleeping by petitestars
                          Holiday
                          -An Unexpected Christmas Present by Rachel500

Thanks! Next year I will have read more and have a wider range of choices to NOM. I don't regret any of the NOMS above...all of them are excellent and the authors have my applause!!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

People! Does anyone remember a fic in which Sam and Jack are captured by a race of aliens who breed humans like cattle? In this planet there are 'primitive' non-verbal humans, and one of the aliens is astounded that Sam has speech abilities. I can't find it.

I also have a question about the nominations: do the fics need to be recent? Some of my favorites are a bit older.

Comment

Re nominations: Older fics are quite welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                                People! Does anyone remember a fic in which Sam and Jack are captured by a race of aliens who breed humans like cattle? In this planet there are 'primitive' non-verbal humans, and one of the aliens is astounded that Sam has speech abilities. I can't find it.

I also have a question about the nominations: do the fics need to be recent? Some of my favorites are a bit older.
                                That sounds a lot like The Secret Life of Pandas, but the author and link escape me at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X