Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    In a little drabble I wrote, they had 25 lovely years together before one of them passed away. I just couldn't do it any other way; it didn't seem fair to not let them have a lot of years together before that.
    In one of the saddest fics I ever read, Jack and Sam go to his cabin (not in Season 8, this was written before that) and Jack dies of a heart attack before, as she tells Janet, they had even kissed. At least that's what I remember. Possibly the story has her going to the cabin and finding him dead of the heart attack. But anyway, very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
      In one of the saddest fics I ever read, Jack and Sam go to his cabin (not in Season 8, this was written before that) and Jack dies of a heart attack before, as she tells Janet, they had even kissed. At least that's what I remember. Possibly the story has her going to the cabin and finding him dead of the heart attack. But anyway, very sad
      Oh God, there's no way I'll read that. Real life is depressing enough, I have to believe in happy endings even if it's just on TV.

Comment

I'm sure I would have been crying my eyes out over that one, ... if I even read it.

Comment

thanks so much for the s/j post continuum/sga

let me just sayn one word "more"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
            Could it be Another day in darkness? I haven't read it yet, but the summary is similar.
            Nope...not that one...that one was sad but thanks for looking all the samw.
            Originally posted by Melora View Post
            It could also be Veep's There was no response.
            It has a nurse in it who uses unorthodox methods to teach an uncooperative Sam how to be independent after Sam goes blind and deaf.
            Yep...this is the one...already bookmarked but was too blind to see...pardon the pun! P
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

One of the saddest fics I read was where Sam died in Jacks arms but was cloned by Thor at Sam's request so all that made Sam who she was was put into the clone...of course nothing ever goes to plan with these two but when she died in his arms, I cried...and I really don't like crying so it had to be sad.
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                One of the saddest fics I read was where Sam died in Jacks arms but was cloned by Thor at Sam's request so all that made Sam who she was was put into the clone...of course nothing ever goes to plan with these two but when she died in his arms, I cried...and I really don't like crying so it had to be sad.
                Do you have a link?
                My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                  Do you have a link?
                  The Price of Edora
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

there was a sequel to that I think
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                      *sniff* that's the one...beautiful but sad...thank you for linking this iiradned.
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        there was a sequel to that I think
                        Well if there is I can't find it but Veep sure has some other interesting fics up on ff.net.
                        Veep's fanfiction
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          Well if there is I can't find it but Veep sure has some other interesting fics up on ff.net.
                          Veep's fanfiction
                          Thanks very much!
                          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

*sniff* that's the one...beautiful but sad...thank you for linking this iiradned.
                            Did you know that's a three part story, and the ending isn't so sad after all?

Comment

Goddesses

Great Sam/Elizabeth Weir friendship piece, takes place at SGA season three, after they return to the city. Implied S/J - I like those stories in which everyone just sees there's something between those two, even though nothing is confirmed.

Comment

hi
                                it's amaizing post atlantis/continuum stories
                                the question is: why didn't i find them in ff? or livejournal?
                                please-more!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X