Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesnt ring any bells here eather, and Ive read all stargate-bsg xovers on fanfiction.net

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Sorry if this doesn't go here, but does anybody know of any missing scene fics from SG-1 Season 8's Zero Hour? I want to read something that fills in about them not finding anything good. It seems like the three who got stuck in the secret base would have had time for some interesting conversations if nothing else.

Disclaimer: I'm watching these episodes for the first time and that's the most recent one I've seen, so if this actually got addressed in some later episode, never mind. if not, though, and it hasn't been done a bunch already, I have a few fragments floating around in my head too...

Comment

Originally posted by komppy View Post
        Thanks but that isn't it, it was one of the first one I read so my memory of it is sketchy. Jack is in prision in Iraq, he is in bad shape his eyes are swollen shut, anyways they throw Sam in (don't ask me how she got there) and they kept each other going until they were rescued. Once rescued he only knew her first name and tried finding her which was difficult because she never gave him her real name.

Thanks though for your suggestion I will read that one
        It's been a while, but if no one has found this one for you yet -- I read it not too long ago. It's "Falling For You" by Kelleth Metheus on ff.net - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5005068/1/Falling_For_You
        It's a great story! Hope this helps - better late than never, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Ah! In that case, if you happen to find something, let me know.
          If you're still looking, check out the Retrograde series by Martha Wilson (Martha Wells). Go to www.ltljverse.com and click on the Watergate icon. I love all her stuff!

Comment

Has anyone found any good stories about Jack's teenaged clone? I keep thinking that there should have been more after (big)Jack dropped him off at the high school -- lot of potential there! How well would an almost-50 SF-trained combat veteran (albiet in a teen body) deal with adjusting to high school??
            I don't know how many people are looking at this thread anymore, but if you can recommend any stories I'd appreciate it! You can do it here or e-mail me - [email protected]!
            Thanks!

Comment

Can someone tell me the name of the fan fic where something happens to Jack, like a stroke or something, and he starts to come out of it with Sam and the team's help. I believe the author wanted to post more to the story but said they would not until they had written it all.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                Can someone tell me the name of the fan fic where something happens to Jack, like a stroke or something, and he starts to come out of it with Sam and the team's help. I believe the author wanted to post more to the story but said they would not until they had written it all.
                Could be Changes by not a zatarc
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I've once read of a fan fic which addressed the Asgard after their death.

In which MOST of the Ascended Ancients decided to stick to the man and help their allies to ascend just before their death.

Though Thor had other plans, he descended, took one of the hidden O'neills and went on his way to help safe earth from Annihilation for a fleet of idk how many wraith were coming to take it

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                    I've once read of a fan fic which addressed the Asgard after their death.

In which MOST of the Ascended Ancients decided to stick to the man and help their allies to ascend just before their death.

Though Thor had other plans, he descended, took one of the hidden O'neills and went on his way to help safe earth from Annihilation for a fleet of idk how many wraith were coming to take it
                    EDIT: Hmmm half my post went missing...

I'd love to see what that Asgard story is about too! Thor and the Asgard were awesome!

It's a long shot, but anyone know any good Sam/John fics other than mine? Preferably with some Sam/Jack angst but i'll take anything

Also i saw on a thread recently something about McKay getting wounded in the line of duty, and people throwing lit matches at him while he was recuperating. I would read that for pure comedic relief... OMG if that fic doesn't exist i'm writing a cracktastic one-shot!

Another thing i've been wanting to read is dark!AU. I'm actually writing a whole alternate reality with Evil!Jack (although there's a damn good reason... and Good!Jack is majorly involved too...) Just please... preferably no Sam/Jack pairings... i know it's a pretty esoteric request but i'm hoping someone out there knows of some hidden treasure trove!
                    Last edited by Guest; 30 July 2009, 11:38 PM. Reason: Oddity with my post going half missing

Comment

So we're all in a agreeance, the Asgard are sorely missed. Though they do not yet appear in "The Captives" 1st episode, I plan on a Asgard re-emergence in episode 2. But if anybody wants to take the time and read episode 1, and have some good ideas, post on my thread and we'll chat about it. Love to hear your thoughts.

Go here.

My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Harmne View Post
                        Has anyone found any good stories about Jack's teenaged clone? I keep thinking that there should have been more after (big)Jack dropped him off at the high school -- lot of potential there! How well would an almost-50 SF-trained combat veteran (albiet in a teen body) deal with adjusting to high school??
                        I don't know how many people are looking at this thread anymore, but if you can recommend any stories I'd appreciate it! You can do it here or e-mail me - [email protected]!
                        Thanks!
                        This was posted on the S/J ship thread. It does have Jacks clone in.

http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk...erbalance.html
                        sigpic
                        I Believe
                        My FanFiction

Comment

I am lookin for a fic, its a LONG fic, it would be Sam/Jack somehow..and I'm recalling the word odyssey with it, however it is not the fanfic I keep finding.

This would be an older fic, and no reference to seasons 7 8 or beyond, so I'm not liking the word odyssey with the ship that's for sure.

I'm also recalling an alternate universe where they lived in this AU for several years, or maybe its a time travel story with the same idea.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Thinke View Post
                            I am lookin for a fic, its a LONG fic, it would be Sam/Jack somehow..and I'm recalling the word odyssey with it, however it is not the fanfic I keep finding.

This would be an older fic, and no reference to seasons 7 8 or beyond, so I'm not liking the word odyssey with the ship that's for sure.

I'm also recalling an alternate universe where they lived in this AU for several years, or maybe its a time travel story with the same idea.

Any ideas?
                            It sounds like this one.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've just completed a Cameron Mitchell Fan Fic.

Ever wonder what Mitchell did after he went back to 1929 and before he boarded the Achilles?

Read it here:

http://www.stargategalaxy.com/index....;topicseen#new
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by Harmne
                                Thanks!
                                You should definitely check out:

http://wintersong0.tripod.com/jinxingfate/stargate.htm

The Monkey Screaming Series is just awesome! It's very psychological, very team-centered and all about Jack's clone. All of the stuff by SGCBearcub is just awesome. You can also find him on ff.net.

If you're a bit into the whole military thing, then there's a fic about the clone in Basic. It's Second to None by Rocza:

http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamfo...y.php?sid=2842

As for a SGA/SG1 crossover?

I'm currently working on one, hopefully the first story of a series. It's called New Lantean Chronicles: Lost City Found. You can find it here:

http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1503

Have fun reading!

Oh, by the way, I'm looking for a story on ff.net. It's about Steven Rayner, you know the guy from the Curse, accepting a job in the SGC and just experiencing its craziness. It's not a long fanfic, but pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X