This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
    Thanks. I guess I should have mentioned I have already read and re-read them. I have been impatiently waiting for the update for Promises to keep. But am now looking for some more crossover fics with SG-1/Atlantis.
    Ah! In that case, if you happen to find something, let me know.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi All!

After a very long break for RL reasons I have come back to Stargate fandom!! Now I'm looking for several fics that I have lost track of.

First, SG1...

It's an older fic where the team is captured off-world and the aliens (possibly a renegade Asgard) somehow make Jack telepathic or empathic or something - I believe it's related to the ATA gene. The scene I really remember is towards the end. Jack has been severely whumped throughout the whole story and there is an earth girl who is telepathic also (again, ATA gene) who has been helping them out and she is going to use her powers in order to contact the Asgard who are somewhere nearby, however, she needs Jack's help to do it because it's very draining and demanding. Jack waits until she starts the connection and then takes over so most of the strain is on him and while he gets help for the team he does himself real damage and they aren't sure if they're going to get him back.

Second... also SG1

Jack is punished by mean aliens for something Daniel touches and breaks. They punish him because he's the leader. The team are kept in a cell made up of some kind of shield and only Jack can leave to go to the platform where he is punished. Lots of Daniel angst and guilt. The rest of the team try and convince Jack to let them take the punishment, but he insists that he does.

Thank you!!
      McKay'Snark

Comment

I'm looking for any good crossover fics.
        Fandoms
        stargate/star trek, stargate/nBSG, stargate/eureka, stargate/heroes, stargate/doctor who, stargate/twilight, heroes/twilight, doctor who/twilight, doctor who/nBSG or nBSG/twilight.
        Thanks in advance!
        Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 28 April 2009, 07:17 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey y'all!

First time here, so thanks in advance.

I'm looking for two fics.

The first is where Jack, Daniel and Sam are captured, and the Goa'uld punishes the others whenever Jack disobeys, finally telling Jack whenever he moves, they'll be punished. Very chilling ending to it.

The second is where SG-1's off-world with another team that may be compromised. Jack is the only one told this, and his job is to use a detector to find out who, only he needs to isolate the person to make sure he has the right one, since he's isntructed to eliminate him with deadly force. So he sends the the suspect team off with instructions to return individually at 15 min (or so) intervals.

But Jack gets injured before he can do this, and struggles to get to a vantage point to set up his sniper rifle. Of course the rest of SG-1 wonder's what Jack's problem is, so Teal'c follows him and ends up staying with him, since he understands Jack has no choice about the mission.

In case you hadn't noticed, I be -centric LOL

Again, thanks

banlu
          sigpic
          It failed to qualify as a cave, technically speaking, but Jack called it one anyway.
          He'd never been one for speaking technically.

Jaunt to Paradise - Spiletta42

Comment

Is there any fic with Daniel's grandfather in it? I've always been sad that stargate never did a follow up to that episode.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
              are there any good LONG fics with SG-1 and Atlantis crossovers? All members of teams would be nice, and especially with Jack in it. No slash though, although Sam and jack ship is cool. Hope this is the right place to ask.
              Martha Wilson's Retrograde series is IMO by far the best SG-1/SGA crossover series I know of. Long, and epic. Jack has a very strong role - in fact, this is one of my favorite portrayals of Jack. No ship though - most of the stories are gen.

The link is to the index of stories. All stories by Martha Wilson are PG-13 and gen, except for the story Vegas (it is rated R for an "off-screen" threesome), and IMO is not needed to understand the rest of the storyline.

The series is an AU following after S9 of SG-1 and S1 of SGA. So Cam is in the stories, but not Vala. Earth lost contact with the Atlantis expedition three years ago, and after winning the war with the Ori, General O'Neill and SG-1 head to Pegasus to look for them.

EDIT: If you don't read anything else, at least try Five Joint Missions, Post-Retrograde. It's not long, but it'll give you a feel for the rest of it, and I still think it's one of the funniest things I've ever read.
              Last edited by Killdeer; 10 May 2009, 04:59 AM.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Martha Wilson's Retrograde series is IMO by far the best SG-1/SGA crossover series I know of. Long, and epic. Jack has a very strong role - in fact, this is one of my favorite portrayals of Jack. No ship though - most of the stories are gen.

The link is to the index of stories. All stories by Martha Wilson are PG-13 and gen, except for the story Vegas (it is rated R for an "off-screen" threesome), and IMO is not needed to understand the rest of the storyline.

The series is an AU following after S9 of SG-1 and S1 of SGA. So Cam is in the stories, but not Vala. Earth lost contact with the Atlantis expedition three years ago, and after winning the war with the Ori, General O'Neill and SG-1 head to Pegasus to look for them.

EDIT: If you don't read anything else, at least try Five Joint Missions, Post-Retrograde. It's not long, but it'll give you a feel for the rest of it, and I still think it's one of the funniest things I've ever read.
                Thank you thank you thank you!! I have been hoping someone would recommend something. I am off to read right now!!!!!

Comment

I`m looking for a fic where Daniel is cleared in Archaeology community with disclosure of Star Gate.

Comment

Hey, I'm looking for more of an author than a specific fic. However, I can only remember one of her fics at the moment. I think the author's name was claire or clara, but I'm unsure which one.

Anyway, from what I remember the one fic was a mini!fic with just Jack and Sam. They were living together and Sam got drunk and upset on tequila (I think) and told Jack that sometimes when she wants to be left alone she really doesn't want to be left alone. Later, she gets home and gets pissed off, Jack contemplates whether he wants to go for a run or confront her about what she was upset about. Some old guy at the library called her "cute" or something and she got mad.

Anyway, I think that's only one fic.

Please let me know if this is recognizable!

Shiran
                    Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. - Genesis 22:10

Comment

I'm looking for fics where there is a Sam/Jonas relationship, or the start of a relationship.
                      sigpic

Comment

I may have just imagined this, but I'm pretty sure I started a fic a while ago that was a SGA/Lost crossover where Jack from Lost was Sheppard's brother. Sound familiar to anyone?

Comment

I was wondering....has anyone ever wrote a fanfic for The Road Not Taken. Maybe the discussions that Teal'c, Vala and Cam had with the empty room. I think these could be very amusing. I would try myself but my muse has gone to sleep.
                          sigpic
                          I Believe
                          My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            hasn't anyone made a fic referring to the green wire that was in SG-1's "ripple effect" season 9
                            I was wondering about that when I was watching the last couple of episodes in S10 last night.

Any answers?
                            sigpic
                            I Believe
                            My FanFiction

Comment

no sg1/atlantis bsg xovers???

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

I'm looking for an sg-1/battlestar galactica crossover fic that I've read before. It's set during season seven of sg-1, but then it jumps forward to season 2-ish of atlantis, and we discoer that Roslin and Starbuck didn't die. They were transported to the pegasus galaxy when something went wrong with their viper. I can remember that I've read it on fanfiction.net, but I can't remember the name.

Any help would be appreciated.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X