This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys!
    Im looking for a fic....cannot for the life of me remember who wrote it or its name.
    It used to be on the Gateworld site but now alas all fic's are gone!
    Its set in season 9. Jack and Sam get together in Las Vages on Hols. They decide to keep things underwraps. SG1 keep refering to him as The Guy. The secracy eventualy causes them to fight. Sam thinks its all over and goes out on the town with Vala. Jack shows up and Mitchel inadvertaly calls him a moran. But it all ends well.
    Any ideas???? I love this fic. I had it on my home computer but it has died on me and i cant axcess it. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by patsbabe View Post
      Hi Guys!
      Im looking for a fic....cannot for the life of me remember who wrote it or its name.
      Its set in season 9. Jack and Sam get together in Las Vages on Hols. They decide to keep things underwraps. SG1 keep refering to him as The Guy. The secracy eventualy causes them to fight. Sam thinks its all over and goes out on the town with Vala. Jack shows up and Mitchel inadvertaly calls him a moran. But it all ends well.
      Any ideas???? I love this fic. I had it on my home computer but it has died on me and i cant axcess it. HELP!
      This sounds like a cool fic. I hope someone knows what it's called.
      sigpic
      I Believe
      My FanFiction

Comment

I am looking for Fics to do research actually! Typically i go to wikia or watch my DVDs to get pointers, but this is a little more esoteric.

I'm looking for a good Radek Zelenka Fic that focuses primarily on him. I'm looking for something that would be a "Fanon" credible thing. I guess you could call it a character study.

I ask because most of the fics about him i'v efound are secretly about Rodney I guess that's understandable though as they had the most interaction

Any Radek Lovers out there know a great Radek centered fic with good backstory? I know there's a few of your out there
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/LoneRanger1 View Post
          I am looking for Fics to do research actually! Typically i go to wikia or watch my DVDs to get pointers, but this is a little more esoteric.

I'm looking for a good Radek Zelenka Fic that focuses primarily on him. I'm looking for something that would be a "Fanon" credible thing. I guess you could call it a character study.

I ask because most of the fics about him i'v efound are secretly about Rodney I guess that's understandable though as they had the most interaction

Any Radek Lovers out there know a great Radek centered fic with good backstory? I know there's a few of your out there
          There's one called Amazing Grace - it's a tag to Grace Under Pressure, so also features Rodney, but Radek is the primary focus (it's mostly his POV, in 3rd person), and it includes a lot of backstory for him. I definitely recommend it for a character study

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
            There's one called Amazing Grace - it's a tag to Grace Under Pressure, so also features Rodney, but Radek is the primary focus (it's mostly his POV, in 3rd person), and it includes a lot of backstory for him. I definitely recommend it for a character study
            awesome! Danke! Thank you! Gracias
            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

I'm quoting myself because I'm asking in all sorts of places. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              I recently lost all of my fics Today I went looking for one that I had read a few years ago, but can't remember the pertinent details on. Like title, author, etc. It's set during Entity and for which ever reason, they downloaded Sam into Jack's mind. Lots of angst happens, a bit of fluff. And eventually they get Sam where she belongs. I remember it's a medium length. 30-50 pages long.

Does this ring any bells for anyone? I loved it and stupidly didn't download it back then and can't find it now.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm looking for a Alternate Universe Fic and need some help, please.

This is what I remember - I think this happens (or begins) while they are still
                in high school. Jack is a hockey player. Sam is dating Jonas (I think) and he's
                violent towards Sam - I think at one point Jack beats Jonas up. Sam and Jack
                start dating, and he shows up at her school one day on a motorcycle. I think
                someone says something about why Jack would date a geek like Sam?? I believe
                they get engaged.

I'm going nuts over here trying to remember the title or author. Any help would
                be appreciated

Comment

anyone have any Jack O'Neill gets turned into a woman fics out there?

I dunno why, but me and Alteran of Atlantis decided it'd likely be insanely funny.

Comment

dont know of any but sure its an intresting idea..

Comment

closest i recall are some where jack and sam swap bodies
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Hmmm even that might be okay. It's not the same though,. I want Jack to shriek and be like "EW! Someone get this fixed NOW!" and Daniel muttering to himself "Oh crap, if we thought he was PMSy before..." and Jack just giving him this death glare

hahahaha if i could do it justice i'd write it myself, but i'd likely fumble it hard

I'm seeing stuff like Sam being a good friend and bringing Jack(ie) a box of wipes and he's like "Uhh... what are these for?" and Sam just snorts and can't say it, just walks away struggling not to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by patsbabe View Post
                          Hi Guys!
                          Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                          This sounds like a cool fic. I hope someone knows what it's called.
                          I just read this the other day, so I immediately knew what you were talking about. The story is called About Time by LesleyP. Here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3212534/1/About_time
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Where could I/we find that? Fanfiction? Your site? LJ?

Or is it one specific story you're talking about?
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

i can't recall the title off the top of my head, but there's a couple of ship fic that have sam and jack swapping bodies...and often result in smuttage
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i can't recall the title off the top of my head, but there's a couple of ship fic that have sam and jack swapping bodies...and often result in smuttage
                                I hear "What it feels like for a girl" playing in the background

I've seen plenty of McKay as a girl fics around, most end up rather squicky TBH.

If i could do it justice, i'd write a cracky Jack as a woman fic maybe a quick one shot one of these days.

I can see it already.

jackaniel, stop looking at me like that.

Daniel:like what?

Jack:Like... that!

Sam: Oh so now you notice it?

Daniel: Notice what?!

Jack: Frasier recommended i get in touch with my femenine side, but this is wacko! I... Urgggh!

Sam: Calm down ma'...

Jack: DON"T finish that sentence!

Sam: Sir... i meant sir! *stifles snicker*

Jack: Not funny Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X