This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys Long time...

I'm looking for a story where the president goes offworld, I think to the alpha site because it's supposedly safe, but they come under attack, and Sam gets to take care of the president and his team (there's a secretary or something like that, she's wearing something red, a secret service agent, an ambassador or some diplomat...), while the rest of sg-1 and stargate teams fight the attacker (who might be ba'al). Sam uses the red shirt/sweater that the secretary was wearing to signal her team their position. At the end of it, Sam is in a bad shape and they have to carry her unconscious to the sgc.

Heeeeeelp, it's driving me nuts, because I have it on my comp but I can't find it
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Hi guys Long time...

I'm looking for a story where the president goes offworld, I think to the alpha site because it's supposedly safe, but they come under attack, and Sam gets to take care of the president and his team (there's a secretary or something like that, she's wearing something red, a secret service agent, an ambassador or some diplomat...), while the rest of sg-1 and stargate teams fight the attacker (who might be ba'al). Sam uses the red shirt/sweater that the secretary was wearing to signal her team their position. At the end of it, Sam is in a bad shape and they have to carry her unconscious to the sgc.

Heeeeeelp, it's driving me nuts, because I have it on my comp but I can't find it
      I know that one. And it's going to drive me nuts until I find it. Thanks for that!

Does the Pres. want to go on a little expedition through the gate, and his security team and advisers come with him? Supposedly they're going to a safe planet, only get waylaid by a Jaffa troup that tries to kill them all. One of the President's advisers somehow becomes infected with a symbiote. Sam has to try to lead all these people to safety, and in the process she gets injured. Is that the one?

I believe this may be what you're looking for.

Executive Order by Soleya.
      Last edited by hedwig; 12 September 2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I know that one. And it's going to drive me nuts until I find it. Thanks for that!

Does the Pres. want to go on a little expedition through the gate, and his security team and advisers come with him? Supposedly they're going to a safe planet, only get waylaid by a Jaffa troup that tries to kill them all. One of the President's advisers somehow becomes infected with a symbiote. Sam has to try to lead all these people to safety, and in the process she gets injured. Is that the one?

I believe this may be what you're looking for.

Executive Order by Soleya.
        Yes, yes yes yes! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! *happy tired sigh*
        I'd green you a thousand times if I could!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
          Was there ever a story written as an Au regarding the episode with the Tokra when they first met them that dealt with the team not getting able to leave the Tokra base and essentially were stuck there, Jacob never became a Tokra and so on? I was watching that episode and thought it would make a nice story if someone has written what might have happened. So does anyone know of one?

No stories then anyone?

Comment

Sorry, not the kind I would read, so I've never looked for any.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Some time ago I was reading a fic, but I clicked it away or something happened, I never read the end of it and I'd like to find it back.

I'm not completely sure how it went anymore. Sam was visiting Jack in Washington, I think she was there on business and went by his apartment unannounced. He was living in some fancy place with a doorman that made Sam uncomfortable and made her feel like she didn't belong there and she started to second guess her decision to come to Jack's place. He wasn't home and she decided to wait. I think that's about all I've read.

Does this sound familliar to anyone?

Comment

Yes, but I'm at work and can't look it up for you. If Hedwig doesn't stop by and ID it, I'll try to remember to check my spreadsheet tonight.

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by damnflamingos View Post
                  Some time ago I was reading a fic, but I clicked it away or something happened, I never read the end of it and I'd like to find it back.

I'm not completely sure how it went anymore. Sam was visiting Jack in Washington, I think she was there on business and went by his apartment unannounced. He was living in some fancy place with a doorman that made Sam uncomfortable and made her feel like she didn't belong there and she started to second guess her decision to come to Jack's place. He wasn't home and she decided to wait. I think that's about all I've read.

I know this one too, but I can't find it. Definitely read it on AO3 though - I remember that much at least!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Oops, I forgot to look. Unfortunately, I cannot look for it from work, so I'm going to send myself a reminder.

Seaboe

Comment

Sounds like it could be Annerb's first part of her DC Series. Sam is not in DC on business but does arrive unannounced because of a comment Daniel made to her and the apartment staff does make her uncomfortable.
                      http://archiveofourown.org/series/5002
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                        Sounds like it could be Annerb's first part of her DC Series. Sam is not in DC on business but does arrive unannounced because of a comment Daniel made to her and the apartment staff does make her uncomfortable.
                        http://archiveofourown.org/series/5002
                        That's the one I remember.

Comment

Great, going to check it out right away, thx Hedwig!

Comment

Yay! That's the one.

Comment

Great, now I don't have to remember! Thanks, JanSam

Seaboe

Comment

Great, going to check it out right away, thx Hedwig!
                                You're welcome, but I'm not the one who found it. I was just commenting that it was the one I remember from the description.

Comment

Working...
                                X