No announcement yet.

Promote Your Fic Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! I'm going to shamelessly promote my SGA fics. Because I can.

Click because you know you want to.

'Thirteen Folds' is a one-shot, W/S, angsty story.

'Strange Bedfellows' is a longer, W/S, angsty story. Sense a pattern? Ah, but this one has whumping. Huzzah!

'Per Alicus Oculae' is... not a W/S story. *gasp* And it's not even angsty! It's Rodney and John and all the trouble the get in to. Classified as humor, non-slash.

Comment

Hola! I'm here being the good girlfriend and promoting the BF's fic as he prolly doesn't know this thread exists. It's sort of an off-shoot of the ancients, so not the usual SG stuff, but I know he'd love feedback. It is called School Days and can be found here
      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oh! You see?
      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I saw this thread, so I thought I'd dip my toes in and plug my most recent attempt at fanfic. The story is called "An Evolutionary Gap" and is at FF.net. The link is as follows: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2411596/1/

Summary: “And you can’t stop yourself from touching extraterrestrial goo!” retorted the Colonel. Daniel didn’t correct Jack. “The goo touched me!” didn’t seem like a good counter-argument.

It's eventually going in a Dan/Jan, Sam/Jack direction, so if that ain't your cup o' tea, stay away. I'm planning on posting the next chapter just as soon as I stop getting "Service Errors" when I try to log in.

Hope you take a peak,
        Sadie.

Comment

I saw this and thought it was a great idea, so here's a link for my profile at Fanfic where you can find all of my stories Profile

Currenlty, I'm working on an AU story, and it's a S/J story. Here's the link for that Realities Apart

Comment

Another W.I.P. (groans) - this time a Battlestar Galactica story entitled "Can I get a Hoo-Hah Sergeant?"

Summary: Another glorious day in the Colonial Marine Corps. A crack squad of Colonial Marines trains potential recruits aboard the Galactica.
            Theme: Action/comedy. Think An Officer and a Gentleman meets Full Metal Jacket with a touch of Starship Troopers, and you get the right idea.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Okay, so here's my new one.

Author: brihana25
              Category: Gen, H/C, Drama, Friendship
              Rating: PG-13
              Spoilers: just one for Singularity
              Season: One (between Singularity and Cor-Ai)
              Summary: It is December 21. SG-1 are held captive offworld - with one of their own seriously ill, and no hope of being rescued in time. Will they all make it back to the SGC? Or will they watch a friend die a million light-years from home?

Cocidian
              ~bri~

Comment

Author: Purpleyin
                Category: Angst, Drama, Friendship
                Rating: General
                Spoilers: For all of SGa Season 1
                Summary: Set somewhere along the line in Season 2 though written before any spoilers were available. McKay is haunted by his guilt over what happened at the satellite but on a routine mission they discover something unexpected...

The Unexpected

Comment

Jack and Sam ship fic.
                  Rated NC17 for sexual content.
                  Summary: Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.
                  Spoilers through season early season seven.

Last edited by Guest; 23 January 2008, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Another Jack and Sam ship fic...

Summary: When temptation becomes too much to bear, they break.
                    Added 06/19/05
                    Spoilers through season eight.

Special thanks to Tame for betaing this quickly in spite of her other obligations... Real life is such a pain!
                    Last edited by Guest; 23 January 2008, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Jack and Sam ship fic.
                      Summary: Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.
                      Spoilers through season early season seven.

Broken Illusions was great! I'm desperately seeking more Sam/Jack shipper fic at least PG 13 or above. I especially like the ones where they meet up again after some time passing, anywhere from 6 months to 16 years. Thanks.

Comment

New Stargate: Atlantis story...

Title: I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

Genre: Drama/Angst/major whumping and some humor. It's a gen story.

Summary: The team investigates an energy source on another world, but the situation goes awry when Sheppard and Zelenka, the latter taking over for an injured McKay, find themselves trapped on that world, facing an enemy potentially even worse than the Wraith. McKay's there, too, and Beckett, the whole gangs! And fortunately, due to its rather big size, it is complete

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2459707/1/

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                          Author: Purpleyin
                          Category: Angst, Drama, Friendship
                          Rating: General
                          Spoilers: For all of SGa Season 1
                          Summary: Set somewhere along the line in Season 2 though written before any spoilers were available. McKay is haunted by his guilt over what happened at the satellite but on a routine mission they discover something unexpected...

The Unexpected

Just read the above fanfic. Great i loved it!
                          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                          LOVE HIM-> DT
                          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

I'm pleased to announce that my on-going Stargate SG-1 meet SG-999 tale "The Milk Run" is now available for your delectation on the official SG-999 website - www.sg-999.org.uk

Chapters 1-13 (roughly half way, I think...) are complete, and chapter 14 is just about finished, almost, nearly, honest...
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

So I have been slaving over a story that is a Stargate/Battlestar Galactica crossover. If you have seen it on FanFiction.net, then I hope you are enjoying it. If not, then:

Title: Family From One End to the Next
                              Summary: As the Colonial Fleet gets closer to finding the lost 13th Tribe of Kobol, the new SG-1 must find a new ally to destroy enemies old and new with their brethren from afar.
                              Current Progress: On Chapter 10 out of 20
                              Next Update: July 8th, 2005 - Chapter 11 and then the next chapters will go up every 2 days; series completion on July 26, 2005
                              Link: My Story

Comment

This one isn't mine it's a freinds. It's a comedy, and it's really funny, so i just had to sdvertise it sence she doesn't hang out here. If the link doesn't work it's on fanfiction.net under Galadhrim

Name:JellO Poodles
                                Sumerycrewball comedy, involves glowing pooodles, daniel worship and a little SJ ship.
                                Updated: Soon I think.
                                it should be here http//:www.fanfiction.net/u/820428/

Comment

Working...
                                X