• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Warps in with Blackbird e-war cruiser and locks down s09's sensors.*

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
      *Warps in with Blackbird e-war cruiser and locks down s09's sensors.*
      Um, you do realize that in this particular thread, I'm unbeatable?

*Watches the entire Der'kal armada drop out of hyperspace and surround Vampyr's ship*
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Thus I'm glad my ship doesn't operate on principals that you're familiar with.

*Warps off to the nearest jump bridge.*

Comment

The team relives "Coventry" in next episode!
          When the Tok'ra (still on the verge of all-out war with the Jaffa) announce that they're close to cracking the Der'kal's communication systems, Carter and the team head to their homeworld to assist in the final tests. As they come closer and closer to a breakthrough, the ISGC prepares to send out as many ships as possible to strike at the heart of the enemy armada, stalling them once again in their tracks.

Unfortunately, things are complicated when news from the nearly-hacked system reveals that the next world in the warpath is a densely-populated human sanctuary, currently playing host to nearly five billion people. If the Alliance diverts ships to defend the humans against the slaughter, the Der'kal will know their communications have been hacked, and they will simply change their codes all over again. But if they simply let the people perish, will they be abandoning the very tenants they are fighting so hard so save?

"Coventry" will guest star Sebastian Spence as Delek and Vanessa Angel as Anise.
          Last edited by s09119; 15 August 2008, 09:01 AM.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Wow, Earths actully going to risk loosing a few ships.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
              Wow, Earths actully going to risk loosing a few ships.
              We're not completely heartless... God...

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                We're not completely heartless... God...
                Yeah. Some humans are threatened. It's not like it's a billion or so Jaffa who are going to be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  Yeah. Some humans are threatened. It's not like it's a billion or so Jaffa who are going to be killed.
                  Nameless human planet > Ankgor, apparently

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    Nameless human planet > Ankgor, apparently
                    With the state of the leadership and the majority of the people of Earth, it will always be more popular to expend resources to save another human, even if they're not from Earth, than to save any alien.

Comment

News...

Jack O'Neill/Samantha Carter "ship" to be resolved in Season 14!
                      Yes, after a decade and a half of painful tearing at their friendship, and later seeing a vain attempt to ignore their feelings fail miserable, the love affair between now-General Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) and Colonel Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping) will finally be resolved this season! During an interview with GateWorld, Tapping said she's very excited about the direction the writers have chosen for her charcter, pointing out that, "I think [Sam's] having to struggle has made her a stronger person, and the payout at the end is going to be more than she could ever have imagined because of that."

Speaking with Richard Dean Anderson, the elder actor says that it's about time this got wrapped up... considering he's getting almost too old to do "things." Laughing, he said, "Jack's wanted Sam since the day they met. And from what I've read of the script, it looks like it'll be a good old-fashioned SG-1 kind of day." The "day" in question, however, is currently unknown, but RDA's shooting schedule for SG-1 only includes a few episodes this season, so it looks like the big 'ship ending will have to be in either:

14x14 "Kingdom Come"
                      14x18 "United We Stand" (Part 1 of 2)
                      14x19 "Divided We Fall" (Part 2 of 2)

or the episode some fans are already dreading due to its title,

14x20 "Star By Star"

Stay tuned for more information on this season of Stargate: SG-1!

Comment

Fourteen seasons of romantic tension resolved...........finaly.

Comment

14x18 "United We Stand" (Part 1 of 2)

or

14x20 "Star By Star"

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

hiya all, first time i'm posting here altho i've been following the fic for a long while now

just wanna say to s09119 that ur doing a great job and keeping it interesting,
                            please keep it up m8

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            Fourteen seasons of romantic tension resolved...........finaly.
                            yeah... but he could finish off one of em to resolve it tho... tho even in that case the romantic tension IS resolved...

well lets see what he makes of it
                            *waits in a honorable expectation (aka starts going through withdrawel)*

cya all ltrzz...
                            Last edited by Shadow Dragon; 16 August 2008, 02:51 PM.
                            Spoiler:

My personal developed Tsurjan Space Interceptor Craft.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dragon View Post
                              hiya all, first time i'm posting here altho i've been following the fic for a long while now

just wanna say to s09119 that ur doing a great job and keeping it interesting,
                              please keep it up m8

yeah... but he could finish off one of em to resolve it tho... tho even in that case the romantic tension IS resolved...

well lets see what he makes of it
                              *waits in a honorable expectation (aka starts going through withdrawel)*

cya all ltrzz...
                              Prepare to waste your time waiting for the next episode by talking about the most random things and driving our god crazy
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                                Prepare to waste your time waiting for the next episode by talking about the most random things and driving our god crazy
                                *finds a stick*

hmzz... interesting tool...

*starts poking Dark Lord me*
                                Spoiler:

My personal developed Tsurjan Space Interceptor Craft.

Comment

Working...
                                X