No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been so well written that it has actually become as "real" as the series itself. Congrats on a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      This has been so well written that it has actually become as "real" as the series itself. Congrats on a good job.
      That's what I'm aiming for!
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

HUMNA-HUMNA-HUMNA

oh my god.......
        best! what ship got bye byed? bet it was Aurora.
        sigpic

Comment

The Big One!
          Your One-Stop Sneak-Peak for Season 15!

Season 15:
          Synopsis: A year after the fall of Earth, the fractured Alliance struggles to hold out against the Der'kal advance. But old friends and new allies soon make clear that the fight is far from over as the war comes to its shocking climax.
          15x01 "Severed Dreams"
          15x02 "Contagion"
          15x03 "Acts of Contrition"
          15x04 "Loyalties"
          15x05 "Earthfall"
          15x06 "To Have Loved and Lost" (300th episode)
          15x07 "Infiltration"
          15x08 "Power Play"
          15x09 "The Hidden"
          15x10 "Interludes" (Part 1 of 2)

The "Severed Dreams" of the Alliance await...

A full year after the fall of Earth to the Der'kal, the galaxy hinges on total defeat. With humanity scattered and broken, resistance to the alien menace is faltering, as more lives are lost by the day. With over half the galaxy under the heel of the invaders, all hope indeed seems lost, and the Alliance so carefully built over the past four years begins to crumble under the strain. The Free Jaffa Nation is divided, unable to defend its vast territories with its severely-depleted fleet, the Tok'ra have been driven into hiding once more, and even the Nox have seen hard times, their paradisial homeworld now threatened once more. This is not the future anyone had imagined for the Milky Way, and yet the promised dawn does not seem any closer.

Among the human refugees, things have changed. Colonel Carter struggles to hold onto her command amidst jealous and angry subordinates and Danielle Talbot has been ousted from civilian authority by more-aggressive figures. Xenophobia runs rampant, despite the fact that only alien powers can hope to retake Earth from the enemy. Daniel Jackson searches the galaxy for clues to end the war while Vala Mal Doran revives the Lucian Alliance in an attempt to rally more ships for combat. Their bright dreams for the future are tattered, but when an old friend arrives at the Beta Site promising a possible godsend, the former leaders of humanity must ask themselves how far they're willing to go to save their people... and if they even want to.

"Severed Dreams" will guest star... watch and find out!
          For comparison purposes, here is a view of the galaxy as of the Season 14 finale, "Star By Star," and a view of the galaxy in the timeline predicted by an alternate Jonas Quinn in "The Time Traveler":

"Star By Star" - Current Milky Way

"The Time Traveler" - Alternate Milky Way

Minor characters making Big returns!
          Season 15 will be the season of the little guys, as minor characters from the series take on prominent roles in shaping the fate of the galaxy! With SG-1 broken and preoccupied, others will have to help them take up the fight once more to liberate... or enslave... the galaxy! Look for old friends and new allies to be just as instrumental in saving the day as the major heroes.

Taking the fight to the enemy!
          The war rages on in Season 15, and just because Earth has fallen doesn't mean the action stops! Look for races new and old to join in the fight, on both sides; the Alliance gains a new member (or perhaps two!) and the enemy enlists an old foe as the galaxy tips towards the final battles!

Get ready!
          Season 15 will kick off in the new year with the season premiere, "Severed Dreams." Things may start slow, but I guarantee you, by the season's end you'll be cheering for SG-1 just as always as our heroes continue their fight to free the galaxy.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

cant wait

Comment

By new year, do you mean 12:00?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                By new year, do you mean 12:00?
                ...no

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  ...no
                  Bugger...

Comment

That would have been interesting if it was released at midnight
                    This isn't Atlantis?
                    I don't think so.
                    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I loved it; it was amazing. Simply amazing.

However, I must agree with Tom about the asteroid belt.
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                        I loved it; it was amazing. Simply amazing.

However, I must agree with Tom about the asteroid belt.
                        Oh, come on. I usually stay within the realm of the realistic, but this was just too much fun And like I said, science-fiction writers have been (incorrectly, of course) depicting asteroid belts like this for years... and I have a precedent within the Stargate universe ("Adrift") that says I can do it just once

That aside, thank you haha.

Comment

So, whens the first episode of season 15 coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            enemy enlists an old foe as the galaxy tips towards the final battles!.
                            Bet you the Ashen will join the Der'kal

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Wow, I loved every single line, how terribly awesome!

I'm totally divided about the story, on one side I hate Earth being rendered helpless, on the other side always having miraculous saves all the time just gets boring. This makes me more anxious for the next season of your continuation than I've ever been for the real stargate!

Keep on rocking

Comment

I do have a suggestion, s09119. Just change the asteroid belt to one of Saturn's rings.
                                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Working...
                                X