No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah! What? Me? I'm surrounded! I don't know anything! Okay, maybe something, but I can't tell, so...I claim ignorance of the question!
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
      Ah! What? Me? I'm surrounded! I don't know anything! Okay, maybe something, but I can't tell, so...I claim ignorance of the question!
      What race?

Comment

If itd who i think it is im going to like it, ALOT.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
          Ignorance? You could always relay the question to someone else... (yes, there is a point to this statement )
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

So, I present to you the galaxy as of "Xenocide," ladies and gents:

Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Come on mate, we want to see some Ashen action

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                So, I present to you the galaxy as of "Xenocide," ladies and gents:
                It looks like Dakara and Heliopolis might be in trouble

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                Come on mate, we want to see some Ashen action
                Me to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Aschen... don't know if they'll get an in this season... however, here's an overview of where (at the moment) certain races are scheduled to appear:

Tau'ri:
                  All episodes (with the possible expception of "Shadows of the Past")

Tok'ra:
                  14x02 "Growing Pains"
                  14x06 "Traitors"
                  14x11 "Lost and Found" (Possibly)
                  14x18 "United We Stand..."
                  14x19 "...Divided We Fall"
                  14x20 "Star By Star"

Nox:
                  14x02 "Growing Pains"
                  14x05 "The Coming Storm"
                  14x20 "Star By Star" (Possibly)

Jaffa:
                  14x01 "Total War"
                  14x02 "Growing Pains"
                  14x08 "The Station"
                  14x14 "Tet"
                  14x20 "Star By Star"

Furlings:
                  Wouldn't you like to know?

Ancients:
                  14x13 "The Higher Planes"

???:
                  14x16 "Flight of the Phoenix"

Comment

whats with ??? in "flight of the phoenix"

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                      whats with ??? in "flight of the phoenix"
                      That's for me to know and you to guess at until your brains ooze from your ears

Comment

That's for me to know and you to guess at until your brains ooze from your ears
                        is it the Grace aliens, i think you called them aluriens

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

is it the Grace aliens, i think you called them aluriens
                          Acrelans. And no.

Comment

what about the Gadmeer or the Vulcans

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

what about the Gadmeer or the Vulcans
                              You know I'm not going to give away the answer, right?

Let's just say I'm fairly confident that "Flight of the Phoenix" is going to make peoples' brains turn to mush.

Comment

You know I'm not going to give away the answer, right?

Let's just say I'm fairly confident that "Flight of the Phoenix" is going to make peoples' brains turn to mush.
                                I thought so

Still, can't hurt to guess. Was it the Klingons?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X