No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...in the water?! What the hell is that supposed to mean...? Drowned? Taking a swimm?
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
      I believe he is in the water.
      LOL I didn't even see that. That would probably explain the facial expression.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Oh... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I thought that you ment s09... hahahahahahaha
        sigpic

Comment

oh! hahaha, he is in water! I didn't even notice that! Good eyes!

yeah, I hope s09 is okay.
          Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
          sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            Oh... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I thought that you ment s09... hahahahahahaha
            You dirty, poluted mind!

Also, congratulations s09, 2 years and 6 season of fanfic!
            Last edited by Steelbox; 04 February 2010, 08:21 AM.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

soooo ........ whats happening with you lot then
              Captain Simms

Comment

Snow! A pretty good amount for my area--and without ice underneath, which is pretty rare.

Comment

yea i have 14 inches and another big storm starting today =) so weve had no school all week so far. only bad news about that is our graduation has been pushed back because of all the make up days =(
                  sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

yeah, i got two and a half feet in MD, which is the most since this country has been founded I believe, or at least since we have been recording it. schools been canceled for about a week and a half now. it sucks being stuck inside the dorm for so long.
                    Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                    sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

We (U.K) had alot of snow over december and January (Think it was one of the coldest winters in a LONG time) but its basicly over now and its just like a normal Febuary (Raining and cold )

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Here in Sweden it's the coldest winter since the 80's I think was said...
                        sigpic

Comment

wondr whether s09 actually goot something in reality to do or just doing lots of episodes to please us all

i rule startegic games

Comment

Hah, yeah.. It's been a good of a.. 2 months since the last time an episode was out?
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it's pretty safe to say that s09 isn't going to be back for a while... I would guess that he'll pop his head back in around the time when SGU airs its next episode. Looks like I'll be hiding out in the LOST section of the boards almost exclusively from now till then.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                                I think it's pretty safe to say that s09 isn't going to be back for a while... I would guess that he'll pop his head back in around the time when SGU airs its next episode. Looks like I'll be hiding out in the LOST section of the boards almost exclusively from now till then.
                                Your concern is touching, and I (as always) apologize for my unintended absences. This time I blame my Comparative Politics professor for hitting us with two research papers right out of the gate, both of which are finally done. In any event, at least I came back before SGU haha.
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X