X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy Goa'uld poo! Jeffala said something without TM in it
    sigpic

Comment

Great ep even though the wait was a bit of a pain..

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
        holy Goa'uld poo! Jeffala said something without TM in it
        Sorry. ™

(By the way, the symbols for "Service Mark" and "Sound Recording Copyright" don't display on the forum.)

Comment

Also, there is the new variable of the Venii to consider, as they have just applied for membership in the organization themselves, given that they are now openly engaging the Der'kal in their own sector of space.
          Good to see the Venii are joining in on the fight. hope to see more episodes about them!

Cameron comments that Eaton really does have a great body, to which the New Zealander rolls her eyes and allows herself a small smile.
          A possible begining of a relationship?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Btw:
            Spoiler:
            Jacks Ascension was atleast to me very predictable.

Comment

Question about the episode:
              Spoiler:
              Isn't Naquadria incredibly radioactive on it's own? Meaning, when SG-1 stood in the chamber with it, shouldn't they have been instantly boiled? Or is that only when energy is being drawn from it?

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Probably only when combined with Langaran Killusall.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  Sorry. ™

(By the way, the symbols for "Service Mark" and "Sound Recording Copyright" don't display on the forum.)
                  so you should be sorry lol

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                  Good to see the Venii are joining in on the fight. hope to see more episodes about them!

A possible begining of a relationship?
                  as for the Venii yeah finally joining in as a part of the alliance

and no way would s09 be that predictable

Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post
                  Btw:
                  Spoiler:
                  i expected it aswell.
                  sigpic

Comment

and no way would s09 be that predictable
                    Maybe that the idea, small spoilers (such as a possible relationship) normaly cause more excitement about future episodes that saying nothing at all.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

hmm ill keep that in mind.

also those who read my own fic to let ya know expansion of a continuation ( stargate : helion wars of FF.net) currently has 4 pages and is not yet done. i estimate 5-6 pages for the ep it self. so another day or two if i get stuck into it
                      sigpic

Comment

s09 well done mon amigo well done

another great ep

i had a few problems with the plot cause i think TPTB has usd it before but its recylced ness has not diminished the fact this ep was totally amazing
                        I admit it wasn't the most-original plot, but after fifteen seasons... I can only pump out so much brand new stuff before I need to fall back on a few standbys. Besides, this was largely just a filler episode.

Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post
                        Btw:
                        Spoiler:
                        I think it was to everyone haha.

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                        Question about the episode:
                        Spoiler:
                        Isn't Naquadria incredibly radioactive on it's own? Meaning, when SG-1 stood in the chamber with it, shouldn't they have been instantly boiled? Or is that only when energy is being drawn from it?
                        I didn't think so. When Jonas brought some from Kellowna to the SGC, didn't he just open a box of it and show it to the team without anyone jumping back in fear?
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

yeah not original
                          sigpic

Comment

It was a good filler episode. You deserve some green for this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice ep. Good plot, good characters, recycled episode a bit, but it hasn't been done in a while, so it was done well.

The next ep sounds like 2012, haha.

Jack was predictable and I like the hot bod comment. I think the funeral pyre was an excellent idea and the way it would have been done visually would be better than just words I think, so in the end I like it a lot. If it was stand alone, no, but since we have visuals in our head, yes. very much so.
                              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Wonderful episode. Jack is ascended. Yes!

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                                Well, I can only say...I told you all.
                                As did I.

Jack was predictable
                                Not really. 2 or 3 episodes after "Quid Pro Quo" I was sure he was dead. Good job s09.

Dr. D
                                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                                X