Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
    I think it would be cool to bring atlantis in at some point during s16, like they did with the pegasus project. unfortunately that would mean setting a point where atlantis has to be in contact with earth in season, whichever season that is
    Yes, it would mean that, wouldn't it?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

"Hyperion" kicks off SG-1's final year of adventures!
      Picking up several weeks after the events of "The Parting of Ways, Part 2," the premier of a new season finds the Milky Way a distinctly different place; the Der'kal have retreated past the galactic rim, and for the first time since the rise of the System Lords, real, lasting peace looks to be the horizon. But before the citizens of the galaxy can rebuild their lives in safety, there is one final threat to face and subdue—the Aschen Confederation, having allied themselves with the alien armada before, still dominate a large swath of conquered worlds, and they cannot be allowed to remain there.

To that end, the Venii offer up their wide array of FTL relay stations to the Alliance, one of which sits inside Confederation space, and deep behind their forward lines. If a fleet were to use it to jump directly to the heart of the enemy space, they could crush Aschae and end the war once and for all in one fell swoop. But first, the team sets out on a risky mission to ensure that the Aschen aren't aware of this celestial backdoor into their territory, and in typical SG-1 fashion, chaos ensues.

"Hyperion" will guest star __________ ______ as Col. David Taylor, _____ _______ as Ran-sil, and Robert Moloney as Borren.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

(--) Don't know what to say..
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          I'm going to stick to what I said before; I'll start Atlantis when SG-1 is done, or else I'm afraid I'll get too divided, lose momentum, and have the quality of the project drop off.

...although, to be fair, I can't wait to just trash the wormhole drive, either xD
          i personally thought Eatg was alright-ish wormhole drive was pulled outta their arses at right time thing and how the superhives weapon yeilds kept changing? gah!

i cannot wait for that epic re-write

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
          It was great! Hail s09119!*Bows*
          Well, it was better then Star by Star, by like 1%.
          And I have many ideas for what season 16 will be about.
          you meen by 1000% right?
          *looks at Ras threateningly*

OMG cannot wait
          sigpic

Comment

Great, great stuff. I'm am certifiably pleased with this turn off events, one of the better ways to end this arc! I could comment extensively, but I won't, seeing as it's really just quite a lot of praise and some nitpicking that's almost entirely based on personal preference, rather than on objective flaws. That said, Hyperion actually does sound exciting, I kinda expected that excitement to taper off after victory over the Der'kal. What I wouldn't like however is a long, protracted battle with Remant Der'kal guerilla's, there's probably very little story to be had there.

Comment

YES!! The Venii are back!!

You would think that after Der'kal left the galaxy, the main reason for the Venii to form an alliance with the others would also be gone...

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

s9119, could you do a favour? please rewrite EATG first. i am dying for a proper one, all the discussion and plothole picking just leaves me for a thirst and hunger for your version.

Comment

Hi SO9.
                  I first found your continuation back when you were starting season 14. I read seasons 11, 12 and 13 before reading 14, and have now been wowed by your 15th season as well. All your work is absolutely fantastic. Your “Ark of Truth” and “Ghost in the Machine” re-writes are great as well. I’m equally as wowed by the other efforts you’ve put into this, like your VERY detailed timeline and your hierarchy of advancement. I’m looking forward to the rest of your SG1 and Atlantis work because I know it will be just as brilliant as what you’ve written so far.

Regarding the timeline, I do have a question: Once you’ve finished your work on SG1 and start Atlantis, will you update the timeline with the events of Atlantis’s first five seasons as well as your own seasons and add events set in the past to your timeline like Janus’s use of the Attero Device?

I can’t stress enough how amazing I think your work is. I registered on the forum just to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sector View Post
                    I kinda expected that excitement to taper off after victory over the Der'kal. What I wouldn't like however is a long, protracted battle with Remant Der'kal guerilla's, there's probably very little story to be had there.
                    That won't be the main plot of the entire season, although it will certainly be a factor in some episodes, dealing with a sort of role-reversal between the two sides. I don't want to outright give away the primary thread that will tie all of Season 16 together, but trust me, it won't be this needlessly-long mop-up operation for twenty episodes.

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                    YES!! The Venii are back!!
                    =]

You would think that after Der'kal left the galaxy, the main reason for the Venii to form an alliance with the others would also be gone...
                    So you would think. But then, the war isn't over yet, and "Hyperion" will shed some more light on why they're not shutting their new friends out so quickly.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    s9119, could you do a favour? please rewrite EATG first. i am dying for a proper one, all the discussion and plothole picking just leaves me for a thirst and hunger for your version.
                    Still on the fence about it...

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                    Hi SO9.
                    I first found your continuation back when you were starting season 14. I read seasons 11, 12 and 13 before reading 14, and have now been wowed by your 15th season as well. All your work is absolutely fantastic. Your “Ark of Truth” and “Ghost in the Machine” re-writes are great as well. I’m equally as wowed by the other efforts you’ve put into this, like your VERY detailed timeline and your hierarchy of advancement. I’m looking forward to the rest of your SG1 and Atlantis work because I know it will be just as brilliant as what you’ve written so far.
                    Thank you! Honesty, I just started adding details like that because I realized that, were I a reader and not a writer, I'd want to get as in-depth a view of the storyline as possible, and if I can help my audience get just a little more into the plot, then that's just great.

Regarding the timeline, I do have a question: Once you’ve finished your work on SG1 and start Atlantis, will you update the timeline with the events of Atlantis’s first five seasons as well as your own seasons and add events set in the past to your timeline like Janus’s use of the Attero Device?
                    The timeline is very nearly going to need a new post to fit in all the things that keep happening xD But yes, I'll probably add stuff like that in.

I can’t stress enough how amazing I think your work is. I registered on the forum just to say that.
                    And I can't stress enough just how rewarding hearing that is. Thank you!

Comment

Hey everyone,

I was away for the weekend white water rafting and came back to this!

It was like new years, x-mas and thanksgiving all in one. As everyone before stressed, and I will reiterate, you area a better and more original writer than the staff writers, maybe not with dialogue, but def. with story and flow and overall arc

I almost feel like this should be the end with maybe one episode more, but I know that whatever you have in store for us, whatever juicy twists and plot lines flow through your mind, it will be more incredible than we can imagine.

truly, you have created a masterpiece.
                      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                        Hey everyone,

I was away for the weekend white water rafting and came back to this!

It was like new years, x-mas and thanksgiving all in one. As everyone before stressed, and I will reiterate, you area a better and more original writer than the staff writers, maybe not with dialogue, but def. with story and flow and overall arc

I almost feel like this should be the end with maybe one episode more, but I know that whatever you have in store for us, whatever juicy twists and plot lines flow through your mind, it will be more incredible than we can imagine.

truly, you have created a masterpiece.
                        Well thank you, even though I do admit that none of this would be possible without the amazing groundwork set down by TPTB, so I take the compliment with a grain of salt. Now, if I could find a way to incorporate dialogue, that'd be great! But alas, I'd be sending two months on every episode!

And I'll try to live up to the expectations for Season 16!

Comment

State of Milky Way Galaxy as of Season 16 premiere, "Hyperion"

Spoiler:

NOTE: The non-liberated sectors are not necessarily still controlled by rogue Der'kal, they just have yet to be fully checked out to ensure that the alien presence there is gone. Likewise, areas considered "liberated" may still have rogue Der'kal fleets jumping between systems to stay ahead of Alliance patrols.

Comment

cool

Comment

State of Milky Way Galaxy as of Season 16 premiere, "Hyperion"

Spoiler:

NOTE: The non-liberated sectors are not necessarily still controlled by rogue Der'kal, they just have yet to be fully checked out to ensure that the alien presence there is gone. Likewise, areas considered "liberated" may still have rogue Der'kal fleets jumping between systems to stay ahead of Alliance patrols.
                              Looks like your map is getting very crowded, you may need to update it

By the looks of things the Ashen have not made much progress since we last saw a map of the galaxy, and with the colective weight of the alliance bearing down on them, they can't last too long; Unless the pull somthing big out of their collective Buttocks! But how often does that happen?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

will the events of SGU be integrated into your continuation?

Comment

Working...
                                X