• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    You ask and I deliver:
    wooo go alliance we own ass. until Der'kal get back on their feet
    sigpic

Comment

I'm actually suprised it's so "little", I mean, the Nox just took out a ****load of their most advanced warships, and probably a lot of leading generals who wanted in on the glory (and some who didn't but were forced by Lor'al)*. Maybe it's because little time has passed since then and the actual "reconquest" is still being planned.

Or maybe the Der'kal empire is tenuously trying to maintain as much "won" territory as possible, spreading its forces and jumping internal defense forces to border skirmishes when needed. This is unanimously seen as not a tenable position though...

* The der'kals unluckyness also strenghtened by the entrance of the Venii, who were proven to be quite the match for Der'kal fleets

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        You ask and I deliver:
        interesting...

your maps are sertainly geting crowded now

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sector View Post
          I'm actually suprised it's so "little", I mean, the Nox just took out a ****load of their most advanced warships, and probably a lot of leading generals who wanted in on the glory (and some who didn't but were forced by Lor'al)*. Maybe it's because little time has passed since then and the actual "reconquest" is still being planned.

Or maybe the Der'kal empire is tenuously trying to maintain as much "won" territory as possible, spreading its forces and jumping internal defense forces to border skirmishes when needed. This is unanimously seen as not a tenable position though...

* The der'kals unluckyness also strenghtened by the entrance of the Venii, who were proven to be quite the match for Der'kal fleets
          You've more or less hit the nail on the head; the Der'kal took a major beating when Anise murdered their generals and the Nox took out an entire fleet, but you have to remember that what made them so unstoppable was that their armada just kept coming. They may be down to just corvettes and frigates for the most part, but the sheer number of ships they have at their disposal allows them to keep fighting off the Alliance... for the moment.

That said, we'll see in "The Parting of Ways" why they're just sitting back and letting their enemies roll over a lot of key areas.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

ok, looking forward to it

Comment

That said, we'll see in "The Parting of Ways" why they're just sitting back and letting their enemies roll over a lot of key areas.
              Maybe they have somehow booby traped the systems.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                Maybe they have somehow booby traped the systems.
                *is now imaganing all systems recaptured by the alliance going boom in similar way to Nox's*
                sigpic

Comment

Not many posts lately, so anybody got any idea of what s09's got planned for the seires finale???

Comment

yup i think the Der'kal will attack Helipolis and the Furlinwarship will kick @$$
                    lol

nah not really got no clue
                    sigpic

Comment

I have no clue whats going to happen looking forward to the next ep though!

Comment

I have no idea. Right now I'm wondering what he'll do for this seasons end. I hope it's it's something long and epic like star by star was.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
                          I have no idea. Right now I'm wondering what he'll do for this seasons end. I hope it's it's something long and epic like star by star was.
                          Indeed so do i!

Comment

Except we wait a month for one that has 3 parts in it... Just think if we wait for another one that has like 8+
                            This isn't Atlantis?
                            I don't think so.
                            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                              Except we wait a month for one that has 3 parts in it... Just think if we wait for another one that has like 8+
                              That would be because he told us that this one would be delayed, due to events that were happening (IIRC a graduation party or other stuff).

He isn't being paid to do this, and does this in his free time, so even if we have to wait a month per episode (but please god don't make us wait that long), we will (oh and he probably sets a high standard on his writing which means it'll take longer).

Anyway, can't wait man.

Comment

*takes out a particle magnum like Ronan's and puts to his chin and cries*
                                nooo i dont wanna think about how long a 8 parted would take
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X