Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
    i suppose emotions trumped strategy right now. Lor'al by the way.
    Why do they trust a message they got, it doesn't make sense. they should send a ship to have a look, drop out a jumper at the edge of the system and let it fly in cloaked, im not sure if the Der'kal can detect cloaked jumpers but its less likely than cloaked cargo ships.
    They sent the message to Heliopolis for verification. Chances are that would entail a cloaked cargo ship being sent to the Sol System to see if the story checks out.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Why do they trust a message they got,
      It probably had the proper codes to identify it as bona fide human intelligence.

Dr. Daedalus
      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Also as s09 said it was sent to Heliopolis for verification.

Dr. Daedalus

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
          i know we still hold Dakara but what if it falls to the Der'kal? surely it'd be better to keep one planet instead of loosing a planet to get another thats already been devastated.
          And when we get earth we'd get some Der'kal ships, only in construction but still we can finish them. Unless they self-destruct.
          But i doubt the Der'kal would have self-destructs on things because they'd never expect anyone to get earth back so theres no need.
          Point. However wars cannot be won by defensive action alone. One much take the initiative in order to hope to scceed. The liberation of Earth is a waranted risk, more thna offset by the benefits of it's probable sucess, and the fact that the Alliance is now aware of the Tack on Dakara, and will nmost likely dispatch heavy reinforcements- in the best case scenario, the Der'kal wil be dealt a sever blow as the Aliance summons enough forces to destroy a majority of the atacking fleet; at worst, we can expect a phyric vistory for the Alliance.

As to the self destructs, it is possible, but unlikey, since orbital bombardment alone of relatively short duration would ensure that we are denied use of Der'kal ship building facilities.

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
          huh?
          I just realised how bad my speeling was.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            They sent the message to Heliopolis for verification. Chances are that would entail a cloaked cargo ship being sent to the Sol System to see if the story checks out.
            will this cargo ship have an upgraded cloak? because the goa'uld one is kinda crap.

Comment

when will the vennii help the alliance?
              Continuing Stargate
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Heyheyhey! Great episode. I feel an awesome battle coming on. How many ships are NOT going to rescue Earth and the Jaffa. Meaning, are some staying at the beta site, or is it all or nothing? Also, man i wish we could see this battle on TV. I bet it would be WAY BETTER THAN BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER'D! Cool though, what with pandora's box, eaton and mitchell (Even though i knew it was coming, still cool). looking forward to it.

You rule S09!
                Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Far out that was one hell of an episode can't wait for part 2. (seeing as the season has 22 episodes part 2 will technically be the mid-season episode not part 1, just hoping there wont be a long hiatus period until the next ep.)

just wondering when we'd find out the make-up of Earth's remaining fleet cause you sorta promised to tell us in "shattered dreams".

It doesn't seem like anyone else picked this up but when you have sanders remembering the loss of her ship, its destroyed the exact same way as the daedalus, as in its not possible, as both ships cant have made a run on vur'naa's ship and been destroyed as they fled Earth. So which was destroyed? also pretty sure in star by star the ship that made a run on vur'naa s ship was the last out when it was destroyed so how was sanders beamed of unless the ship was destroyed another way?????

ps is the Aurora nametag vurnaa attached to his ship from the Aurora or just something he added from human wreckage and painted the name on. cuz with the confusion of how the aurora and daedalus were destroyed i can't tell.

ps. sorry if im over the top in finding plotholes its just something i noticed as i was reading. (then again i could be wrong i haven't read star by star in a while)

pps. how long do you think the mid-season hiatus period will be; a week, a month, a semester, just throw us a ball park figure cause we're all addicted.

Comment

just another thought, but won't the Chinese be pissed with carter for changing the name. Not that i care or liked the previous name, just wondering if carter's totalitarian crap will get her in trouble again

ps doesn't jack outrank her anyway

Comment

Well I to think that the chines will be pissed out of their minds.
                      And Fleet Admiral, Jack has retierd.
                      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Great ep S09!
                        The battle of Earth will probably be fantastic.
                        I don´t want to read the next epsode yet anyway, so you dont have to hur...
                        I WANT TO READ THE NEXT EP!!! GIVE US PART 2!!!
                        sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

How many ships are in the earth fleet?How many 303s?How many 304s?
                          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

How many ships are in the earth fleet?How many 303s?How many 304s?
                            Here is the list of ships that we know we have so far:

DSC-304 Phoenix commanded by Colonel Sobol.

DSC-304 Apollo commanded by Colonel Ellis.

MBP-305 Jupiter (flagship of the fleet) commanded by Colonel Carter.

MBP-305 Aurora commanded by Colonel Sanders.

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

But I don´t get how we will be able to retake Earth with only four ships ?
                              sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

But I don´t get how we will be able to retake Earth with only four ships
                                They have at least three more, however, those ships remain unnamed.

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X