Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
    I have to agree with you. I have been on the fence about SGU untill I saw the new trailer. I am really pumped for it now...still mad that I have to wait untill the fall to see the first ep.
    about the exact same as me, before i saw the latest trailers i didnt like SGU but now it looks very interesting these new trailers also give away much more info than the others
    check my story's:
    Battlestar group 16
    and Under Siege
    and respond at:
    Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
    my newest story:
    TFS Ticonderoga
    and respond at:
    TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

dido

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by altimasmitty View Post
        I have to agree with you. I have been on the fence about SGU untill I saw the new trailer. I am really pumped for it now...still mad that I have to wait untill the fall to see the first ep.
        Ah, don't get your hopes too high boys and girls, that's what trailers are for: hype.

Comment

i thought SGU was cool from the beginning and the trailers and MGM videos only support that

Comment

It's Stargate, of course I'll love it.

It's the same for Star Trek. I love the universe that's been constructed so I have little doubt that I'll not enjoy the series. I might not like bits of it, but that's pretty standard, but on the whole, I'll probably be able to say that I loved the series.

Comment

still no ep

well then we just have to tinkh of something else to do.

how about a competition to choose the best episode from season 12 til now(season eleven isnt realy a season to me). i think first 5 eps a season then chosse the best per season and then the best episode eva. and maybe also the best season

how about it??
              R.I.P MJ

sigpic
              -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
              Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

star by star and Phyrrus are defo on that list
                sigpic

Comment

For me it has to be The station. For SG-1 working with technology they have no idea about while being hunted by the Der'Kal is for me what Stargate should be. It also lead the way for one cool race

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

The best episode for me has to be Star by Star. It was very well written and its outcome was something I did not expect. Pyrrhus was also very good.

Dr. D
                    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Star By Star
                      Well written and long
                      It seems to be everyones.
                      This isn't Atlantis?
                      I don't think so.
                      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Definitely Star-By-Star. It actually has Earth losing for once, and starts a two-ish season long saga of what turned out to be the FPE "underground" movement. (The season long break after SbS I counted as a season)
                        This is an area that hasn't been explored as of yet by TPTB in canon.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

so should we considder this epic tale dead or what?
                          i mean come on s09 you could atleast give us an update on whats going on eh?
                          and we know you have bin online and posted in other threads so whats the problem?
                          just a simple little update to let us know if there are more eps on the way and when we should expect em!

And to me your long silence is an insult to those who follow this Epic tale of yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post
                            so should we considder this epic tale dead or what?
                            i mean come on s09 you could atleast give us an update on whats going on eh?
                            and we know you have bin online and posted in other threads so whats the problem?
                            just a simple little update to let us know if there are more eps on the way and when we should expect em!

And to me your long silence is an insult to those who follow this Epic tale of yours!
                            The man is graduating. It is a very busy (and memorable) time for him. Cut him a little slack.

Dr. D
                            God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                            Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

*sighs*

It won't matter how many times I emphasize patience, will it?
                              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post
                                Wow. You're easily insulted. It's a good thing that we're not friends 'cause I'm not even nice to those hookers. You'd probably cry or hit me (or both).

Aside: The sign of a true, good friend: You call them the nastiest things to their face and they'll roll their eyes and give you the finger but when you look at them out of the corner of your eye a few seconds later they'll be grinning.

Or, as one friend said to me, "Look Jeff if you weren't mean I would worry."

Comment

Working...
                                X