Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    It's been 10,000 years, and I never said what the Nox saw. Only the Ancients saw the battlecruisers, and even then only because they managed to get to the armada. Mostly only small scouting ships explored the Milky Way.

No drawings, sorry, not talented enough for that yet :/ And "Cold War" should be out sometime mid-week.
    ep was great, dont worry i cant draw either

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been discused but I thought I'd bring it up anyways.....
      When I click the link on the first post for "Occam's Razor Pt. 1" It takes me to the post of "Takeover". Just thought I'd mention it....

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
        I'm not sure if this has been discused but I thought I'd bring it up anyways.....
        When I click the link on the first post for "Occam's Razor Pt. 1" It takes me to the post of "Takeover". Just thought I'd mention it....
        Really? Give me 5 minutes and try again.

Thanks for the heads-up.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Really? Give me 5 minutes and try again.

Thanks for the heads-up.
          Thanks for fixing that so quick!

Comment

Thanks for fixing that so quick!
            No problem. We aim to please here at... um... my thread.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

You left us with a cliff-hanger?

I hate you.

Comment

Yes, Vampyr, I would too

A few little updates; more episode names for Season 14 have been released, including the season premiere and mid-season premiere episodes.

Comment

I've got a few questions.
                  I was reading through Season 12. I just got through so I've got a few questions. Now the Der'kal aren't the AI's that the Furlings made correct? If so was the only point of introduceing them into the story to tell why there are no Furlings around?

Also this question is for Season 13 episode 2. It is stated that they wanted to bring back the ZPM from Atlantis for the Ancient Outpost, why would they do that? The Outpost all ready has one....Or am I forgetting something from Season 11? Did that ZPM get depleated? I read it all but maybe I just forgot something
                  While reading the same episode I got another question....
                  When the Hebridanians dialed Earth to tell them of them being attacked why didn't they send people through the gate to try and evacuate the planet?
                  Last edited by Hallnavy; 12 May 2008, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Hey, he's right. When the Asurans took Atlantis we got three ZPMs, one of which was kept at Atlantis, one of which was sent to the outpost, and one of which...one of which...what did they do with the third? McKay was complaining about it in some episode.
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Well I know for a fact that the third went to the Odyssey to help fight the war with the Ori. It was in the episode Echos.

Now can anyone help me by answering any of my other questions?

Comment

I've got a few questions.
                        I was reading through Season 12. I just got through so I've got a few questions. Now the Der'kal aren't the AI's that the Furlings made correct? If so was the only point of introduceing them into the story to tell why there are no Furlings around?
                        Partly to explain why the Furlings are never aroung, partly to explain why the other Alliance races never mentioned them, and partly for a reason I can't say quite yet. The AI situation did have a purpose, but I can't say anymore at the moment.

Also this question is for Season 13 episode 2. It is stated that they wanted to bring back the ZPM from Atlantis for the Ancient Outpost, why would they do that? The Outpost all ready has one....Or am I forgetting something from Season 11? Did that ZPM get depleated? I read it all but maybe I just forgot something
                        It wasn't depleted, no, but we don't know how long the ZPM was going to last anyway. The whole point of that episode was to show how frightened Earth's leaders really were; even though we have a ZPM, they were willing to deprive Atlantis of its power source in the obscenely-unlikely event ours back home ran out. It was really meant to show how selfish fear can make you, but I guess it came across wrong.

While reading the same episode I got another question....
                        When the Hebridanians dialed Earth to tell them of them being attacked why didn't they send people through the gate to try and evacuate the planet?
                        Hebridan had a population roughly the size of Earth's... how do you prioritize who gets through and who didn't? Besides, if you haven't noticed by now, the first thing the Der'kal do once they get into the atmosphere is to take out a planet's stargate. Hebridan lost its gate mere minutes into the assault, so right after that message was sent they lost the opportunity.

Granted I didn't come right out and say it, but I wanted to flesh out Der'kal tactics over a number of episodes and not waste it all in the Battle over Hebridan.

Comment

Thank you so very much for answering my questions!

And I understand everything you said. I didn't really read between the lines to get my answers.....

And I just want to say good work! I'm reading an episode right now and its just so entertaining. I myself don't really like reading things, but this has me hooked. Its like I'm watching an episode. I can visulise everything. It is will written....Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thank you so very much for answering my questions!
                            No problem. Would have got back to you sooner, but I teach karate on Monday and Thursday nights.

And I understand everything you said. I didn't really read between the lines to get my answers.....
                            Eh, everyone reads differently.

And I just want to say good work! I'm reading an episode right now and its just so entertaining. I myself don't really like reading things, but this has me hooked. Its like I'm watching an episode. I can visulise everything. It is will written....Keep up the good work!
                            Thank yooooou

Comment

i really loved the new ep. if you stopped doing such good work on this you might be able to get Avalon back up and running lol

also when does the new ep come out

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                                also when does the new ep come out
                                Looks like tomorrow or Thursday at the moment. I actually revised some of it because I decided to throw in a third mini-story... this one dealing with Teal'c and the Jaffa, because I feel I've been neglecting them (and for those that want to see the Tok'ra or Nox... the time is coming ).

Comment

Working...
                                X