Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post

Come on s09, we want MORE!

we don't want more we NEED more if i don't get some more then i will go
      i have already had to get 1 new screen this month don't make it 2

OK BRO
      get the rep

Comment

I have spare screen. I need a new 360 controller, I smash the other four because there no news on season 13.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Every time someone posts in this thread I get all excited thinking a new episode has been posted. Alas, my hopes are continually dashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Every time someone posts in this thread I get all excited thinking a new episode has been posted. Alas, my hopes are continually dashed.
            me to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Sorry, but Greece came first... and may I say it is a truly beautiful country worthy of praise in just about every field.

Now, as to the sudden discontent in my otherwise-neat thread... the episode will not be SG-1 centered, sorry, that won't be changing. I could just throw a few flashbacks, but I don't think that will work the way I want it to; I want this episode to be unlike anything else we've seen in Stargate before, and for that, I need to drop Earth for a moment (well, sort of ).

That said, SG-1 will be back for Part 2 of the mid-season, don't you worry about that.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                Sorry, but Greece came first... and may I say it is a truly beautiful country worthy of praise in just about every field.

Now, as to the sudden discontent in my otherwise-neat thread... the episode will not be SG-1 centered, sorry, that won't be changing. I could just throw a few flashbacks, but I don't think that will work the way I want it to; I want this episode to be unlike anything else we've seen in Stargate before, and for that, I need to drop Earth for a moment (well, sort of ).

That said, SG-1 will be back for Part 2 of the mid-season, don't you worry about that.
                i totally agree, flashbacks wouldnt convey the sense of what u want to come across as much like u said, and besides, who doesnt want to find out what happened to the furlings???
                sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
                  i totally agree, flashbacks wouldnt convey the sense of what u want to come across as much like u said, and besides, who doesnt want to find out what happened to the furlings???
                  I don't, their literaly the last great secret of the SG verse.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    I don't, their literaly the last great secret of the SG verse.
                    True, but that's why I decided early on to make the Furlings the focus of my continuation. Previous seasons have dealt, in turn, with the Nox, Asgard, and Ancients, and I wanted to differentiate 11, 12, 13, 14, and so on from 1-10.

And don't worry, it's not like I'll be revealing everything there is to know about them; all you'll really be getting is a glimpse at their society and ideals.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I'd like to also request expansion on these races:

Foothold Aliens

Grace Aliens

Re'tu

Reol
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                        I'd like to also request expansion on these races:

Foothold Aliens

Grace Aliens

Re'tu

Reol
                        "Foothold" Aliens: That's a possible one, but I'm not quite sure how that would work...

"Grace" Aliens: Who says you haven't already seen them?

Re'tu: Don't think they'll come back... but you never know. Maybe our "Time Traveler" friend can help us with that one.

Reoul: Also possible.

(By the way, the next episode, "Double Entente," should be out either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.)

Comment

aaaargh.....just read all this stuff over the last coupla days.....and ya ruined it for meh mate......here i was hopin' and thinkin' the der'kal were an offshoot of the furlings.....all of those hopes.....dashed....

anywayz....great work here....damn it rivals some of the stuff in the actual series.....your really good at this.....i envy you that

Comment

Originally posted by AericStrike View Post
                            aaaargh.....just read all this stuff over the last coupla days.....and ya ruined it for meh mate......here i was hopin' and thinkin' the der'kal were an offshoot of the furlings.....all of those hopes.....dashed....

anywayz....great work here....damn it rivals some of the stuff in the actual series.....your really good at this.....i envy you that
                            Thank you, and congratulations for stumbling upon my original idea!

Yes, it's true; at first, I had planned to make the Der'kal an offshoot of the Furling race coming back for vengeance/misguided ideals. But ultimately I scrapped the idea because it was just too Ori-ish.

Comment

It wouldn't have really, if you had explained at some point they they had rebelled against the rest of their race, or admittedly destroyed them being more of a warlike sect among them, and had reduced to seeking complete and total dominion over their previous home galaxy like the.....Carnak.....and admittedly the Alteran sect in Avalon.....or something like that.....

(yeah i read that aswell just today....you've got somethin' good goin' on there)

Sure, there would have been a few similarities between them and the ori.....but not that many in the long-run....probably more in line with the wraith i guess.....

Comment

Hey, I just joined and have to say i love what you are doing, but is it possible for you to get someone else maybe to help fill in the season 11 episodes, they are kinda skimpy
                                ENTER THE GAME

JOIN THE LARGEST STARGATE WORLDS CLAN
                                ALLIED TACTICAL FORCES

Senior Airmen Com. Cid

Comment

Working...
                                X