No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole Nox plans reminds me of operation fortitude that happened before D-Day.

and the big bomb (basically) was thanks to our ingenuity. yay tau'ri.

On the whole I liked it. Def not my favorite, and with the loss of the Nox, it will be a significant struggle to win still.

I had a question for you s09. I dont really know if you can answer it, but here it goes anyway: We know that there are large historical databases, but is there a person or group of people who go and record these things and compile them into books or something. Like a group of Alliance Historians or something. I mean, if you are a Jaffa and you live in relative isolation (save the occasional battle or something) you probably know very little of the fall of earth, sg-1, lya, anise... whathaveyou... I guess I'm just curious as to this expanding universe of yours.
    Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
    sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Word of mouth. Like in SG-1 How many times did they visit a would where the Jaffa's "God" died years before and they didnt know. Also subspace communications are your friend
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
        In what episode was the Daedalus destroyed?
        14x20 "Star by Star."

Dr. D
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
          Nox legacy will be on Heliopolis probably? They must have put something there about their history or something.
          and anyway the galaxy and the alliance is their legacy. Us surviving (and defeating the Der'kal) is their legacy.
          Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          I think the Nox legacy is completely different from others', just as the Nox are greatly different from the other races. The Nox have left a legacy of the reborn Great Alliance (of which the Nox and Lya were instrumental in the creation) and the possibility of victory over the Der'kal, both of which will most likely prove to be more significant than the other three legacies in the extreme long run.
          ah. right

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          The Furling warship we captured didn't have a database on it, it was just the flagship of that evacuation fleet. The only information of value on it would be basic historical data from the First Alliance era and about where the Furlings were planning on going before they ran into the Der'kal in the galactic void.

If the Furlings left a legacy at all, it would be that their sacrifice kept the Der'kal from discovering the location of the Milky Way for thousands of years more, and it gave them pause before invading, having already seen the power of one of its members.
          hmm scrap what i said then. we only got 1/2 of them.

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
          In what episode was the Daedalus destroyed?
          14 X20 "star by star"
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't see that one coming, great story yet again.
            Evens things out nicely I think, if not pushes the odds in The Alliances Favor!
            Ronan Dex

The only Known Cure to Chuck Norris

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
              14x20 "Star by Star."

Dr. D
              Thanks.
              But wasn't it destroyed before?

EDIT:
              JUst rememberd, the Aurora was about to make a run for the supership.
              And Sobol said that it would be like the Daedalus when she made a run for it...
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

nope s09 even said it himself. the Daeddy went boom.

and s09 remember my expansion??
                i have written many more eps and would like you to reveiw them. went it comes to fic writing your like my idol. i would like to see what you think.

i am posting my FF.net link here. any body that wants to check it out as well you can

and it gets better further on you go.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4625777/...on_wars_part_1
                Last edited by Commander Thor; 25 June 2009, 05:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post

i have written many more eps and would like you to reveiw them. went it comes to fic writing your like my idol. i would like to see what you think.

i am posting my FF.net link here. any body that wants to check it out as well you can

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/sto...5777&chapter=1
                  The link doesnt work... and ive tried it in the expansion thread, and it doesnt work there either.

On the bottom left corner of my Mozilla firefox window it says "Done" , but all i can see is a blank window... and it doesnt change after i wait.

Comment

commander thor you should just search for your own story on ffic and then copy and post the link, that will allow everyone to see it now you are giving us the preview page you as author get
                    check my story's:
                    Battlestar group 16
                    and Under Siege
                    and respond at:
                    Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                    my newest story:
                    TFS Ticonderoga
                    and respond at:
                    TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                      The link doesnt work... and ive tried it in the expansion thread, and it doesnt work there either.

On the bottom left corner of my Mozilla firefox window it says "Done" , but all i can see is a blank window... and it doesnt change after i wait.
                      Originally posted by boeli View Post
                      commander thor you should just search for your own story on ffic and then copy and post the link, that will allow everyone to see it now you are giving us the preview page you as author get
                      oops will edit it. in about 10 min try it again k?
                      sigpic

Comment

fixed. changed the link
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4625777/...on_wars_part_1
                          Your rating is just plain crap.

k? (5 year olds)

a story like this should have at least rating T (13)

Comment

why did you kill of the nox, because the rest did it doesnt mean they had to do the same

but as usaual a great ep
                            R.I.P MJ

sigpic
                            -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
                            Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                              Your rating is just plain crap.

k? (5 year olds)

a story like this should have at least rating T (13)
                              i put that rating there. i cba with that whole habaluba so i put it at first setting
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                                I had a question for you s09. I dont really know if you can answer it, but here it goes anyway: We know that there are large historical databases, but is there a person or group of people who go and record these things and compile them into books or something. Like a group of Alliance Historians or something. I mean, if you are a Jaffa and you live in relative isolation (save the occasional battle or something) you probably know very little of the fall of earth, sg-1, lya, anise... whathaveyou... I guess I'm just curious as to this expanding universe of yours.
                                The Alliance is compiling a database of known galactic history, but it's nowhere near done, and it's going to take time to get this knowledge out to every planet. Most-likely, there are still a lot of people who don't know anything about what's going on, and some might not even realize that there's a war on.

Originally posted by Erox View Post
                                why did you kill of the nox, because the rest did it doesnt mean they had to do the same
                                These races are millions of years old... and the Nox were okay with letting go. There comes a point when a people just think it's their time, and I would say that that was the case here. Could they have saved some of their people? Probably, if they really wanted to. But they didn't, and I'm sure Lya and the others had their reasons.
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X