Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
    The school should make sure that that teacher can write/speak english properly beofore they hire them.
    We had a sub who literally could not read. She gave us an hour to do work in a group that I finished in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      ISGC Unit Roster - SG-1

CO: Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell
      2IC: Maj. Rebbecca Eaton
      Diplomat/Linguist: Dr. Daniel Jackson
      Special Operations: Vala Mal Doran
      SG-1 is back!

Dr. D
      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
        SG-1 is back!

Dr. D
        I know!!! It's awesome, and Eaton is on it too. which leaves the question as to what exactly Carter's role will be. I mean, Teal'c is off busy leading (or trying to lead) the Jaffa effectively. Carter is AWOl, but will she be the equivelent of the sec of defense for earth or is she gonna still be in charge of the fleet of ships or what?

Oh yeah. And Eaton is on the team!
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
          I know!!! It's awesome, and Eaton is on it too. which leaves the question as to what exactly Carter's role will be.
          That's Admiral Carter to you!

(Even though she'll probably be a General since she's Air Force, but since that organization doesn't really exist anymore...)

Comment

Yes, she should be promoted!
            And I think that she's stuck as CO of the fleet.
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

OMG, i liked the past two eps. they are great.

Comment

Hey s09119 thanks for telling us the remaining population but i was still wondering if you were gonna put a map of the earth and current highlights of troop concentrations and enemy strongholds etc. plz plz.

its a forum so who cares about proper english as long as the message gets across. although speaking of dodgy teachers i had a teacher teaching german even though she was russian.

ps i could really do with some cake.

Comment

The cake is a lie.
                  Originally posted by Craig Charles
                  "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

The cake is a lie.
                    No. The cake is the truth.

Dr. D

P. S. I think that Carter will take over Jack's old position of Homeworld Security chief. Except that she will be out in the galaxy much more.
                    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                      No. The cake is the truth.

Dr. D

P. S. I think that Carter will take over Jack's old position of Homeworld Security chief. Except that she will be out in the galaxy much more.
                      She shall be incharge of Homegalaxey security =P
                      This isn't Atlantis?
                      I don't think so.
                      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

The positions and duties of Dr. Talbot and Col. Carter will be discussed in either "Infiltration" or "Desperate Times." Right now it all depends on the pacing of the two episodes.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

when are you going to release the final 4 episode titles
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that he is to busy writing the episodes...
                            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Well I had a french teacher that gave up trying to teach us French and ended up sitting at her desk reading her book. Occasionally she handed out work sheets, they were great for paper planes. The only other thing I learnt in that class was that a girl name Lizzie had a great left hand slap an I am rubbish at arm wrestling.

I also had French teacher that came in wearing her dress back to front, the class sent her out crying.
                              I was so mean to my French teachers.
                              In Year nine I think we got through about ten French teachers that year. We were proud of ourselves that year.

I got out of doing French GCSE, in fact everyone one in my class got out of it, it was a real team effort.
                              French teachers were the only teacher in the school that did not like me, I do not know why through, every other teacher thought I was a model student and I am not joking either.
                              Last edited by knowles2; 27 May 2009, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                                Well I had a french teacher that gave up trying to teach us French and ended up sitting at her desk reading her book. Occasionally she handed out work sheets, they were great for paper planes. The only other thing I learnt in that class was that a girl name Lizzie had a great left hand slap an I am rubbish at arm wrestling.

I also had French teacher that came in wearing her dress back to front, the class sent her out crying.
                                I was so mean to my French teachers.
                                In Year nine I think we got through about ten French teachers that year. We were proud of ourselves that year.

I got out of doing French GCSE, in fact everyone one in my class got out of it, it was a real team effort.
                                French teachers were the only teacher in the school that did not like me, I do not why through, every other teacher thought I was a model student and I am not joking either.
                                any guesses?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X