No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really, i got the impression Lor'al would lead the attack on Dakara. Oh well either way.
    You are right, my bad. Here is the quote.

She still plans to depart Earth orbit on schedule,
    Dr. Daedalus
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
      really, i got the impression Lor'al would lead the attack on Dakara. Oh well either way.
      be a big mistake if she was leading it considering she is being influenced by anise
      Last edited by janus 510; 07 April 2009, 10:20 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

It would be a nice twist if the "Earthlings" would lose.
        sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Well if we loose, we can say good bye of EVER going back.....
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            Well if we loose, we can say good bye of EVER going back.....
            Well as long as we don't loose pandoras box.
            We can go back with the help of the alliance. We don't need ships, as long as some friends have ships for us.

Comment

compared to nox cloaks and they would easily detected in the atomosphere
              Canonically, the Nox don't use cloaks.

It would be a nice twist if the "Earthlings" would lose.
              Not really, because we lost in Star by Star. Why is it that so many people fail to realise that original ideas only stay interesting the first 2-3 times? If we were to lose again, in a battle for the same planet, it would only feel repetitive. That's my opinion, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                Canonically, the Nox don't use cloaks.
                I thought the nox were close to acension and when they started helping us they lost their powers so made cloaks for their flying citys.
                sigpic

Comment

Well if they don't have cloaks, then what do they use?!
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
                    I thought the nox were close to acension and when they started helping us they lost their powers so made cloaks for their flying citys.
                    Mmmhmm Essentially.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Canonically the Nox DO have powers.

in s09119s continuation though the Nox people have CERTAIN gifts. like one person has healing one person does cloaking etc etc.

Lya (and i think her father) are two of the few healers left. and Lya is also a cloaker

correct me if im wrong s09
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                        Canonically the Nox DO have powers.

in s09119s continuation though the Nox people have CERTAIN gifts. like one person has healing one person does cloaking etc etc.

Lya (and i think her father) are two of the few healers left. and Lya is also a cloaker

correct me if im wrong s09
                        i think as someone said they started to loose their gifts when they helped us. They use cloaks now. They are the best cloaks but still they use technology.

Comment

whatever they use (advanced ability or technology) theys till used cloaking since before we met them and before they decided to help us against Garrin and the der'kal

Comment

The team prepares for their greatest battle yet in "Quid Pro Quo"
                            The lines have been drawn, the ships are preparing to leave, and what may very well be humanity's final battle is about to begin. With an imminent assault the likes of which not seen since the Fall of Earth poised to land on Dakara, the human refugees scramble for one last, desperate attempt to retake their world. Their hope is that the remnants of their fleet, combined with the power of Pandora's ultimate weapon, will be enough to break through the enemy lines and drive the alien menace out of their homes once and for all. And their fear? That they will all die trying.

"Quid Pro Quo" will guest star _____ _____ as Lor'al, Vanessa Angel as Anise, ___ ____ as Vur'naa, Michael Beach as Col. Abraham Ellis, Tracy Waterhouse as Col. Catherine Sobol, Evangeline Lilly as Col. Via Sanders, and several more!
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              The team prepares for their greatest battle yet in "Quid Pro Quo"
                              does this mean it won't be weeks away or are you teasing us?

Comment

Quid Pro Quo. "You get something, you give something"

I wonder what we're getting and giving...

Comment

Working...
                                X