No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Jack? Bold move, great story, cant wait for the next one!
    Ronan Dex

The only Known Cure to Chuck Norris

Comment

Against the night.... Im looking forward to it
      sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Yes, against the night...
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Ok, ive been doing some catching up on this and i just finished season 11.

What a great season!

I loved that Jonas popped up several times during the season.

Comment

Ok, ive been doing some catching up on this and i just finished season 11.

What a great season!

I loved that Jonas popped up several times during the season.

*Rushes off to start reading "Season 12"*

Comment

Yes, several great seasons
              But season 11 didn't have that long episodes(but I understand, you where new back then)
              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

jack is gone and his death is memorable.

for a character kill, i'd say a 10/10

Comment

speculation:

15x12 "Against the Night" must refer to earth fighting "upstream", IE against all the evil and desperate times.

15x13 "Dark Tide" same idea as the former. the evil is not gone yet and something worse will happen

15x14 "Infiltration" wow again the earthean government? alot to do with darkness

15x15 "Desperate Times" more desperacy

15x16 "Pride Before the Fall" (Part 1 of 2) assuming anise goes victory

15x17 "Pyrrhus" (Part 2 of 2) pyrrus won a war, so costly that it was practically like defeat. again assuming the whole anise thing, the Der'kal win but with insane losses, due to anises mind bending.

seems like alot of dark is in store

Comment

15x17 "Pyrrhus" (Part 2 of 2) pyrrus won a war, so costly that it was practically like defeat. again assuming the whole anise thing, the Der'kal win but with insane losses, due to anises mind bending.
                    Or we win but the cost is huge.

Dr. D
                    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                      Yes, several great seasons
                      But season 11 didn't have that long episodes(but I understand, you where new back then)
                      yes and he might hopefully go back after atlantis and redo the episodes because it could be excellent
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                        Or we win but the cost is huge.

Dr. D
                        Maybe win but loose the box.
                        Take out half the Der'kal fleet in the galaxy (or more) but loose the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                          Maybe win but loose the box.
                          Take out half the Der'kal fleet in the galaxy (or more) but loose the box.
                          That's not a Phyric victoriry, that's an unimitigated succes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            That's not a Phyric victoriry, that's an unimitigated succes.
                            take our the entire Der'kal fleet then.
                            and then the last few episodes are re-building?

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                              take our the entire Der'kal fleet then.
                              and then the last few episodes are re-building?
                              I mean taking out half the fleet would be a success even through we lost the box. The Alliance would be able to rally against the Der'Kal and push them back out of the system's they've taken- denying them the shipyards that have been rolling gout replacements for their fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                speculation:

15x12 "Against the Night" must refer to earth fighting "upstream", IE against all the evil and desperate times.

15x13 "Dark Tide" same idea as the former. the evil is not gone yet and something worse will happen

15x14 "Infiltration" wow again the earthean government? alot to do with darkness

15x15 "Desperate Times" more desperacy

15x16 "Pride Before the Fall" (Part 1 of 2) assuming anise goes victory

seems like alot of dark is in store
                                Guarantee: "Pyrrhus" will positively blow all your minds. No lie. Best episode ever coming up.
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X