Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    Yes, Talbot(that is the former ISGC CO, right?)
    correct

Originally posted by boeli View Post
    maybe Tomin.
    he comes back with Vala( that is Vala's mission,convincing the former Ori followers to help the alliance fight the derkal)
    Tomin Rams his mothership into Vur'Na's ship destroying the both of them and saving the day. just before the ship explodes he sends Vala out somehow and asks her to forgive him for what he has done in the name of the Ori
    sound good. but i thought Vala was off looking for more ships to join the fight not to get the Ori on their side. but yes i beleive s09 said somewhere that we can expect atleast one appearance of the Ori this season.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, that ORI thing sounds good.
      And s09 is in the thread....
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Please post the ep S09!
        sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Yes, please post it!
          If your computer isn't ready, I say this:
          Damn your computer!!!
          No ofence?
          sigpic

Comment

And if you don´t have a computer, how can you be in the thread s09
            sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

He has another computer.
              But the Laptop is away due to something.
              And the eppy is on the Laptop.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry for multi posting, but, s09, you've been in this thread for 1 hour.
                Do you intend on posting the episode?
                sigpic

Comment

Personly i think everyone should calm down, he will tell us the computer is fixed.

Also the suspense is all part of the fun (Thats why two-parters are so special)

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                    Sorry for multi posting, but, s09, you've been in this thread for 1 hour.
                    Do you intend on posting the episode?
                    ENOUGH!

LEAVE so9 alone!!!!!!!!

Dont you see stressing him will only stress him into writing the episode fast... and then it wont be as good as when he gets to write it nice and calmly...

Seriously, It aint gonna make him like you more when you CONSTANTLY BEG AND BEG AND BEG AND BEG for the episode... and then you even have the guts to DEMAND it done.

and also:

So what if hes been on the computer for an hour??????
                    with your words... youre gonna make s09 fear getting online on Gateworld because he will always feel "OMG, i have no episode to give them... theyll kill me"

So, STOP it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                      ENOUGH!

LEAVE so9 alone!!!!!!!!

Dont you see stressing him will only stress him into writing the episode fast... and then it wont be as good as when he gets to write it nice and calmly...

Seriously, It aint gonna make him like you more when you CONSTANTLY BEG AND BEG AND BEG AND BEG for the episode... and then you even have the guts to DEMAND it done.

and also:

with your words... youre gonna make s09 fear getting online on Gateworld because he will always feel "OMG, i have no episode to give them... theyll kill me"

So, STOP it!!!
                      I agree, some green for you
                      check my story's:
                      Battlestar group 16
                      and Under Siege
                      and respond at:
                      Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                      my newest story:
                      TFS Ticonderoga
                      and respond at:
                      TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

ENOUGH!

LEAVE so9 alone!!!!!!!!

and also:

So, STOP it!!!

GEEZ!!!
                        I was asking him about his computer, but he didn't answer me.
                        So I thought that he MIGHT have been posting the eppy.
                        And I'm not alone feeling that!
                        sigpic

Comment

ENOUGH!

LEAVE so9 alone!!!!!!!!

and also:

So, STOP it!!!
                          In the words of the mighty Teal'c............................Indeed
                          Ronan Dex

The only Known Cure to Chuck Norris

Comment

Okay,guys.Let the writer post when he's ready.Take it easy in here....on him *and* on each other.

Just because someone is visibly logged in to the forum doesn't mean they're viewing a particular thread.

Bagpuss.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I totall agree with most of your rant (which was also amusing lol) except he won't be stressed into writing the episode faster, at least not this one, because he's already finished it. He's just waiting for his computer to be fixed.

Such is life.

Still lets talk about something more constructive, like....

What do y'all think of the twilight series and the movie.

Comment

Twilight never struct me as a good series.
                                But I did see some eppys, and some were good some were bad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X