No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Great Ep, definitely worth the wait, I hope we dont have to wait as long for the next ep

Comment

it could be aschen but why would the der'kal work with them? they hate all humans, and as far as i know the aschen are human.
      and anyway would the achen really pose that much of a threat now? they just use biological weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
        it could be aschen but why would the der'kal work with them? they hate all humans, and as far as i know the aschen are human.
        and anyway would the achen really pose that much of a threat now? they just use biological weapons.
        But if the ascen fight with spaceships, the would probably fire something that made damage on the othership. And, the ascen had pretty advanced tecnology, their ships can probably take a lot of beat
        sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
          But if the ascen fight with spaceships, the would probably fire something that made damage on the othership. And, the ascen had pretty advanced tecnology, their ships can probably take a lot of beat
          they wouldn't be able to take much from the der'kal or our asgard weapons i wouldn't think. There is no chance there ships are more powerful then the ori ships. So we'd still beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
            they wouldn't be able to take much from the der'kal or our asgard weapons i wouldn't think. There is no chance there ships are more powerful then the ori ships. So we'd still beat them.
            We could argue over this sooooooooooooooooooooo long, and let´s just wait and see what happends, s09 is the only one that truly knows. You know, nobody even knows its the ascen
            sigpic

Comment

I think its the gould, we saw how anise was able to slowly take control of that one derkal woman, what if a minor gould found out about it then bidded their time and made a power play. they arent partial to humans, as they once were all unas.

the aschen are human so that wont work.

the asgard are isolationists, and in another galaxy so that wont work.

Gould makes sense.
              [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                I think its the gould, we saw how anise was able to slowly take control of that one derkal woman, what if a minor gould found out about it then bidded their time and made a power play. they arent partial to humans, as they once were all unas.

the aschen are human so that wont work.

the asgard are isolationists, and in another galaxy so that wont work.

Gould makes sense.

No, I know! Its a wraith replicator with a goauld in his head and a prior staff!
                sigpic

Comment

No, I know! Its a wraith replicator with a goauld in his head and a prior staff!
                  How'd you find out? o.O
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    How'd you find out? o.O
                    A beaver told me
                    sigpic

Comment

A beaver told me
                      Crafty little buggers. I bet they use their teeth as a kind of antenna.

Comment

A beaver told me

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                          Crafty little buggers. I bet they use their teeth as a kind of antenna.
                          I bet. And the are secretly planing world domination, and soon we will be worshiping these teeth
                          Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          giggle
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a question toward's Dr. Talbot's personal life. After being alone in a prefab house on another planet, dont she feel lonely without a man in her life?
                            sigpic
                            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I thought the Beavers where on our side, using their advanced dam ships to drive the der'kal from one galaxy to another?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                                I thought the Beavers where on our side, using their advanced dam ships to drive the der'kal from one galaxy to another?

Yeah, but when the Derkal is driven away the galaxy, the beavers turn agains us and tries to exterminate the whole lot of us
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X