No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode s09, and yes how is the battle going???
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
      did the venii ever visted earth?
      No, they've been keeping to themselves since the System Lords took power roughly ten-thousand years ago.

Originally posted by Wazmux View Post
      Great work on this ep s09, and cool that you brougth in a "new" race. If the Venii join the us in the fight against the Derkal, we would really have a chanse.

And, btw, how is the fight agains the Derkal going. Have the alliance suffered any major loss, won any major battle or is it status quo?
      Neither side is really gaining ground, the Der'kal due to their massive front and the Alliance due to a lack of resources. That said, as the next episode will show, the aliens have been raiding and sabotaging like there's no tomorrow, and they may not be the only ones involved...
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

s09, just one of my many questions, why dont the alliance send civilians to one other galaxy? Because, let´s face it, the derkal might win over the alliance, and then every singel one would be enslaved, and, people in other galaxys would give extra resources to the alliance and more docks for battle cruisers. Besides, if the alliance sent like 100 billion people to a safe location, then the derkal wouldn´t have a highly populate planet to enslave?
        sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Now that's a good point, but then they would have to equipe all ships whit asgard hyperdrives, and that might cost alot
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            Now that's a good point, but then they would have to equipe all ships whit asgard hyperdrives, and that might cost alot
            Yeah, I guess your are right. but you could just have a couple of ships that would fly there and back on and on. Or just take a planet with a stargate, or use the verniis satellite system
            sigpic

Comment

Janus ascended, finally.
              great episode.

You wouldn't need asgard hyperdrives, dial the ori galaxy and ask for a few ships to come through and put them all on them and then them there. The der'kal won't get there for a while.
              I'm assuming the supergate is in alliance space and that we are still friendly with the ex-ori followers?

Comment

All civilians in Alliance space? How many millions of them are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                  Janus ascended, finally.
                  great episode.

You wouldn't need asgard hyperdrives, dial the ori galaxy and ask for a few ships to come through and put them all on them and then them there. The der'kal won't get there for a while.
                  I'm assuming the supergate is in alliance space and that we are still friendly with the ex-ori followers?
                  The ex-Ori followers are still in the process of rebuilding their galaxy and trying to establish a true government for themselves; Tomin has promised to send help when he can, it's just a matter of time.

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  All civilians in Alliance space? How many millions of them are there?
                  Billions. Earth attack had almost 7b, the Free Jaffa Nation has about 30b, the Tok'ra have roughly 5m (they received a large unflux of new hosts after the Ori War, as many humans were badly wounded or left withouthomes), and the Nox number into the tens of millions. So altogether, almost 38 billion people were living in Alliance space before the war, and that's without taking the population of Hebridan and its colonies into account. Moving that many people out of the galaxy just isn't feasible, especially when they'd have to start all over from scratch.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

One group makes a "Power Play" as the galaxy slips deeper into darkness!
                    Over a year ago, the first signs of betrayal began to appear; worlds in the path of the Der'kal armada went dark, falling out of contact one-by-one. At first, no one questioned these occurances, given the sheer number of alien vessels and their ability to open fronts almost at will. But now, with twelve long months to reflect, it is clear that something is different about this relatively-new offensive, and it lacks the mere brutality of a Der'kal assault. No, this time, it is someone else leading the charge against the Alliance and noncombatant planets alike. And that leaves one vital question... who would turn against their own kindred to assist this extragalactic menace?

When one of Colonel Carter's hit-and-run missions against the alien armada goes bad, an emergency retreat to a nearby Allied world is the only viable option. But upon arrival, the crew of the Jupiter find themselves thrown into yet-another battle, this one against a foe far more sinister than the Der'kal, and one with a dark and twisted long for revenge against its mortal enemy; Earth. Can the team outsmart this blast from the past long enough to warn the others that things have become more dire than ever, or will this one-in-a-million rendezvous end in the ultimate tragedy for all?

"Power Play" will guest star (removed due to spoilers).

Comment

sounds good cant wait .

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        One group makes a "Power Play" as the galaxy slips deeper into darkness!
                        I'm calling it right here, the Peace Brigade.

Comment

Aschen! Aschen!

I knew the Venii were here...

Janus ascended? Brilliant! Maybe he can convince those extra-dimensional pharisees to get a heart.

Only thing I disliked was the last line.
                          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                            Aschen! Aschen!

I knew the Venii were here...

Now thats an good theorie! There is only ascen that truly hates us, and have building spaceships technology.

But maybe the pegasus galaxys asgard has something to do with it. THe must be pretty pist.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, i think that it is the Ashen to.
                              But there are a lot of worlds that can build space ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                                Yeah, i think that it is the Ashen to.
                                But there are a lot of worlds that can build space ships.
                                And the Aschen were never a part of the Alliance, were they?

Comment

Working...
                                X