X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
    And when or if the Der'kal move to ida then we just move back to pegasus
    yes.
    We could programme a few ships to lead the der'kal away from Ida when we move there and if everyone stays together on a few planets we'll be fine! and if they come to ida off we go to pegasus.
    I'm guessing they won't stay in galaxies afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
      yes.
      We could programme a few ships to lead the der'kal away from Ida when we move there and if everyone stays together on a few planets we'll be fine! and if they come to ida off we go to pegasus.
      I'm guessing they won't stay in galaxies afterwards.
      But has it ever been in our nature to run? That is the Tok'ra way, after all

Comment

Originally posted by Sector View Post
        But has it ever been in our nature to run? That is the Tok'ra way, after all
        We ran from earth?
        We did say we'd go back.
        And we obviously gonna go back to milky way. Build up our forces and go back with a huge fleet;o it'd take time but hey!

Comment

Yes we are going back to MW one way or another.
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

yep.
            we don't abandon our home like the ancients.
            We build up our forces and then go fight for it back.

Comment

even if its completely ruined and not worth it haha
              Captain Simms

Comment

I hope thats just sarkasm
                sigpic

Comment

The Ida plan is good...but what if the Der'kal are really strip-miners? Then it kinda' falls through the roof, doesn't it? What with all the planets being stripped down to their cores?
                  sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Or we become like the travelers.
                    Or we find another galaxy several billion LY away.
                    sigpic

Comment

For those that want to know what happens to the Tau'ri in the far future, an episode in the second half of Season 15 will explain
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Are you doing a sort of "Sleeping In Light" thing?

Comment

Originally posted by captain simms View Post
                          even if its completely ruined and not worth it haha
                          I hope thats just sarkasm
                          im hoping it is too. i like the milky way. i was born here.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                          The Ida plan is good...but what if the Der'kal are really strip-miners? Then it kinda' falls through the roof, doesn't it? What with all the planets being stripped down to their cores?
                          I don't think they would be? they havn't done it to any planets yet. They've just used them as shipyards for the war. I'm guessing if we go in the direction they came we'd find empty galaxies with planets that have shipyards on aswell. OHH WE SHOULD DO THAT, GET SOME DER'KAL SHIPS! hopefully.
                          Or we become like the travelers.
                          Or we find another galaxy several billion LY away.
                          Ori galaxy! Then we have the ori ships to help us. they have a few.

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          For those that want to know what happens to the Tau'ri in the far future, an episode in the second half of Season 15 will explain
                          Ooo. hints?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            Are you doing a sort of "Sleeping In Light" thing?
                            Yes and no. It won't explain what happened to the main characters, and you won't see things at different points in time. It will follow some people in the far future who are essentially trying to unearth now-ancient history about what is, to us, the present.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Yes and no. It won't explain what happened to the main characters, and you won't see things at different points in time. It will follow some people in the far future who are essentially trying to unearth now-ancient history about what is, to us, the present.
                              so basically like us trying to unearth what happened to the ancients, furlings etc?

Comment

I meant the last part of it, where they show Humanity going to the Vorlon homeworld and the sun going Nova, like a long long time in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X