Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
    Well scrap TPTB at the moment and think of the continuation it isn't that easy for the humans as they are currently without a homeworld have a depleted fleet and lost the ancient outpost.

possibly some rebels on earth go to what's left of Area 51 and find the research on drones and the directions on how to reverse engineer them.

The revers enginering of Drones are Nukes whit shields.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      The revers enginering of Drones are Nukes whit shields.
      Hmmm clever, bit over the top though lol.

Comment

Hey, stargate personnel don't need locater chips any more do they?

Comment

Yes they do have the chip.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
            We need a slogan for this.
            Galaxy at War?
            Originally posted by Craig Charles
            "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
              Galaxy at War?
              "The invasion has began" Read s09119's sig it has the slogans for both SG-1 and Atlantis
              This isn't Atlantis?
              I don't think so.
              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Well no duh. I was suggesting another.
                Originally posted by Craig Charles
                "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

I've been visiting gateworld for a couple of years now and I finally decide to post. I really enjoyed reading s0919 episodes so far. I just finished reading 14x01. I was just wondering since the Trust is taken over by the Gua'old, why would they still want to destroy the Der'kal, Earths and the alliances enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                    Yes they do have the chip.
                    I figured they still had them but they don't need them anymore as they have asgard sensors. (they have asgard cores in their ships so i figure that means we would have asgard sensors).

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
                      I've been visiting gateworld for a couple of years now and I finally decide to post. I really enjoyed reading s0919 episodes so far. I just finished reading 14x01. I was just wondering since the Trust is taken over by the Gua'old, why would they still want to destroy the Der'kal, Earths and the alliances enemy?
                      I think it is for the same reason the Trust tried to destroy Atlantis. They do not want another enemy. Also the Der'Kal are a much bigger threat to them than us.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. Welcome to Gateworld.
                      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
                        Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                        I think it is for the same reason the Trust tried to destroy Atlantis. They do not want another enemy. Also the Der'Kal are a much bigger threat to them than us.

Dr. Daedalus

P.S. Welcome to Gateworld.
                        Precisely. The Der'kal are a threat to every organization in the Milky Way, and that includes the Trust. They're an alien force that is fully capable of obliterating everything in its path, and the Trust realizes that a galaxy ruled by the Alliance is better for them and their interests than one under Der'kal control.

That said, it hardly matters now since the Trust has been dissolved.

And thanks, welcome to GateWorld!
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Wow, we have over 100,000 views o.O Too bad that milestone comes with no new episode Oh well, life goes on... "Sojourn" will be out when I can stop shoveling long enough to finish it haha.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I got 8 inches of snow today too.
                            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              Wow, we have over 100,000 views o.O Too bad that milestone comes with no new episode Oh well, life goes on... "Sojourn" will be out when I can stop shoveling long enough to finish it haha.
                              Where do youlive???
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                                I got 8 inches of snow today too.
                                I got 2 and a half inches of snow yesterday. Fortunately I did not have to shovel it away.

Dr. Daedalus
                                God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                                X