This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tagger View Post
    Scifithinker - fantastic fork! Just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks, everyone, for sharing your talent!

Thunderous ovation - I am glued to my screen awaiting the next fork.
    It was a great chapter, wasn't it? I've finished the next fork and am waiting to email to Kamil after my two Beta readers get back to me! Should be up by tomorrow!!

If whoever is up after me wants to PM me here in next 24 hours with an email address, I'll be glad to send my final Beta-proofed chapter on to you so that you can pick up and transition well.

Comment

Gategal, your turn

as soon as CG sends you her part, it's your turn
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wow, scifithinker! That was great! I actually let out a squee as I read it! I'm looking forward to reading your part Chompingal, and I've got about 3 different scenarios running through my head right now. I think I'll go read the whole thing from start to finish again.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Gategal, your turn

as soon as CG sends you her part, it's your turn
          Kamil has my chapter and I've sent a copy on to Gate gal for reference. Big, huge THANKS to my two Betas Extraordinaires - SamFan31 and Strix!! Love you guys! They made me see that sometimes "less is more".

And the beat goes on ...

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
            Wow, scifithinker! That was great! I actually let out a squee as I read it! I'm looking forward to reading your part Chompingal, and I've got about 3 different scenarios running through my head right now. I think I'll go read the whole thing from start to finish again.
            Wow, you must be chompin' at the bit to get started ... Printing and re-reading the entire story really helps to keep the flow going.

Good luck!

Comment

Yeah, ChompinGal! Excellent chapter! I'm moving into lurk mode to write, but I probably won't get far until I finish teaching the twins (that way I can kick them out of my office and close the door).

Comment

Tracy is still on sick leave so regan it's your turn next. gategal, when you get done - no pressure hon - please pm your part to ReganX so that she can get a headstart

tracy, let me know when you feel up to your turn

sigpic

Comment

My open offer to beta for anyone still stands.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                    My open offer to beta for anyone still stands.
                    Speaking from recent experience ... this woman knows how to Beta!! Take her up on it if you have to!! She gives you honest and intelligent feedback and then it's up to you to decide which advice works for you or not.

To think that I let a 2006 Fanfic Awards winner Beta my chapter ... squee!

Just to know, I was new to this whole "let me Beta for you" thing, and the person who does this will not be re-writing any of your own material ... you are still master of your domain!! Writing, folks, talking writing here not Seinfeld reruns!
                    Last edited by ChopinGal; 15 January 2007, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Just looking at the timing...

I should let you guys know that I will be away from the 20th-28th jan... Sky, can you please make a note of that on the list?

Thanks!
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Noted

sigpic

Comment

The Samanda Story - Chopin Gal's Part Is Up!

Kamil
                          sigpic

Comment

Great fork CG! I could feel Daniel's phobia. AND you neatly brought everyone back in - J/D/T.
                            Thank you!
                            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

Chapter 10 has been sent to Kamil and ReganX. Thanks for the betas Strix and Sky! I really appreciated it!

Comment

oh ReganX!!!!!!!!!

dear, you're up

Tracy hon, are you ready to get into the writing list or doyou still need time?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X