Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to mention I'm available for proof reading if anyone needs another pair of eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      There's a few ways to look at this:

1) The tunnel was just too small, and Sam was the only who could fit through it.

2) Sam could be a more of a mystery to them because of the naquada in her blood, yet no symbiote. So with the test with her in the "energy net" could also be to see if she was a Goa'uld, because I don't think a Goa'uld would be able to remain calm to over come their fear or anger to be able to get through the net.
      or
      3) It could be a test of the group, having the smallest (and to them the weakest) one put through more of a test, and how the others would react to it.

But I also look forward to reading what others think.
      A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. They pick the one they see as least likely to pass the test and, if she does, they assume that the other three would too.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Yea, that sounds good, I wonder if they ran into Turghan
        I wonder if Turghan is still chief, with the allegiance of twenty-odd tribes or if he lost that place when Sam wiped the floor with him.

Comment

you know, that is an interseting point. sam's abilities would have had to have been blown to super powers to allow turghan to lose and still keep his machismo.

he could not have been bested by a mere woman, but some demon or goddess or the like.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            you know, that is an interseting point. sam's abilities would have had to have been blown to super powers to allow turghan to lose and still keep his machismo.

he could not have been bested by a mere woman, but some demon or goddess or the like.
            I wonder what the Shavadai laws and customs are as far as defeated chiefs go - would Sam have been entitled to claim leadership of Turghan's tribe, for example?

Comment

Demon!Sam. Cool!
              scarimor

Comment

Does anyone happen to know scifithinker's email address that you could p-mail me? I finished a beta on her part, and I want to get it back to her, but I'm at work (and her email address is not).

It rocks, BTW.

On Edit: Nevermind! I got it.
                Last edited by Strix varia; 11 January 2007, 09:26 AM.

My LJ

Comment

After the fourth set of revisions, my part has been sent to Kamil.

I'm not quite sure if I'm relieved or excited.

Many thanks to Oober, Skydiver, Strix and ChopinGal for the betas.

Special thanks to Oober for being such a talented partner in crime.
                  sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                  May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Awesome! I can't wait to read it! So, Chompin Gal is up next, right? Then its my turn. *Gulp* Actually, I'm even a bit excited about that.

*Runs off to check Amanda's website.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                      After the fourth set of revisions, my part has been sent to Kamil.

I'm not quite sure if I'm relieved or excited.

Many thanks to Oober, Skydiver, Strix and ChopinGal for the betas.

Special thanks to Oober for being such a talented partner in crime.
                      It's a great and clever twist and now ... drum roll puhleeze ...

ChopinGal steps up to the plate! We're havin' fun, eh?!

Great night for some fanfic writing as they are predicting icy roads for the next 48 hours ... I shall hunker down and listen to my Muse after I run out and get some food for the fridge!

Comment

wheee, i was going ot e-mail you but i see that there's no need

sigpic

Comment

wheee, i was going ot e-mail you but i see that there's no need

Me or CG?
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

CG, she'd asked me to give her a headsup when it was her turn. but she knows now so my e-mailing is a moot point

sigpic

Comment

The Samanda Story - Scifithinker's Part Is Up!

Kamil
                              sigpic

Comment

Scifithinker - fantastic fork! Just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks, everyone, for sharing your talent!

Thunderous ovation - I am glued to my screen awaiting the next fork.
                                Last edited by tagger; 14 January 2007, 05:50 PM.
                                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X