This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bounces excitedly*

OK, I'm off before I miss the train! See you in around 9 hours Ann!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
      Uh oh ... You can add our current chapter in the list that has Besett gathering Intel from the Tok'ra. If NZBG and I need to change this please let us know as soon as possible. We are beta reading our chapter now... so we should be able to pass it to Mandy and MegYn late late tonight or tomorrow morning... unless we need to change the Intel part!
      Ann, LoL, I think you're safe. Too many chapters have woven it into their stories already, so no sense changing it now, the rest of us just need to go with the flow.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
        *bounces excitedly*

OK, I'm off before I miss the train! See you in around 9 hours Ann!
        OK I'll beta read what we have and then talk to ya then NZBG ... sounds like we can keep the Tok'ra intel in. Mandy and MegYn get ready we will be finished tonight or tomorrow...

Comment

Right. Ready. Got my coat. Got a snack.

Spoiler:

What? I've gotta cross Poles .
          sigpic

Comment

*kicks something*

Those tricksy work roster changes... In other news, my work uniform is now lying on my bedroom floor and I have a free day!

*gets writing*

*ETA*

When I walked into work, everyone just *looked* at me. I said "I know, my hairdresser is in jail." If you can place that reference, you so get green!
            Last edited by NZNeep; 12 February 2007, 03:38 PM.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Sky: Ann and NZBG are pretty much wrapped up, and Mandy and I have started to play Dancer of Spaz, you're on deck
              sigpic

Comment

So who do we send the story to as we finish it Kamil or Julia (or Sky if we don't have Julia's e-mail)? I just wanted to make sure I sent it to the right person. I know poor Kamil never received my e-mails for the last chapter I co-wrote with Jan. Jan ended up sending it in.

Anyways... Yes NZBG and I are finished and Mandy & MegYn are writing.
                Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 14 February 2007, 10:55 AM.

Comment

i'll change the roster

ann, i got your e-mail and i've forwarded it onto julia

Does anyone have tracy's part? she doesn't anymore and it got lost somewhere between her and the at site
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Tracy, sorry your part is missing. I was in total fear of that something like that would happen to me with my ancient computer. I'm sure someone will have a copy.

Comment

I have Tracy's part!

I will send it to Sky.

*ETA*

Er... I don't have Sky's email address. Ann has it too, so don't worry, a copy will get to you.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I'd already sent mine and Tracy's parts to Kamil. I've just sent copies to Sky's yahoo addy. I hope the postman does his stuff
                        scarimor

Comment

i got it and i forwardeded it onto julia

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            i got it and i forwardeded it onto julia
                            Hooray!!!
                            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post

I just re-read the story so far, and noticed something that is probably very easy to remedy but just thought I'd bring it up. It has to do with what Besset does and doesn't know about SG1 etc.

Excerpt from Chapter 1
                              Spoiler:
                              “If we are at all concerned, General Hammond, should we not first request an opinion from the Tok’ra?” Teal’c asked. O’Neill went to open his mouth. He almost screamed “Not more delays, please” at him, but Carter got there first.
                              “Actually Teal’c, I sent a message to my dad about it. He’s on a reconnaissance somewhere, but the message came back from the Tok’ra operative I managed to contact that there was nothing specific on record. He did add that they’d be interested in whatever we found though.”

Chapter 8 indicates that even though Besset is isloated, she has maintained contact with the Tok'ra, and through them has heard of the legendary SG1. Chapters 9, 12, and 14 also make reference to the Tok'ra intelligence and the fact that she knows much about the team including their names. I know Julia is the final beta and chapter 1 is her chapter so it might be easy enough to futz with. I don't know, maybe Jack's not so keen on Tok'ra reliability these days or something.

Anyway, I know it's not a major problem or anything, but it stood out for me today, so thought I'd run it by you guys.

It's canon that many Tok'ra operatives are kept in situ and out of contact for many, many years when they're on missions. The one operative Sam managed to establish contact with may not have been in the loop while Besset's contact(s) is(are) far more informed.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

or, maybe the other tok'ra didn't think they needed to know.

They're really, really bad about that. keeping info from one person or another and taking 'need to know' to really inconvenient levels

Despite their falling numbers, teh tok'ra really buy into sacrificinig the one forthe good of the mission so i don't see it out of line at all to have one operative kept in the dark, even if the info is vital

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X