Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, so much chatter! I'm glad the idea is going over so well!

To address some of the comments and questions that have been made... Yes, people are free to nominate their own fics, but we do ask that you're honest about it if you do. It just seems fairer that way. And yes, friendship fics are perfectly acceptable, as long as the fic revolves around the specific pair and their interactions with each other. NC-17 fics are also acceptable. If we feel a nomination doesn't belong where the nominator placed it, though, we will either move it or remove it altogether, so please choose your nominations carefully.

Anyway, today's the day nominations open, so go start nominating! Just please remember to read the rules first. Have fun!

http://www.isis.sholvah.org/

Comment

so i coulda done smuttage

oh well, smut is fun but i like friendship better

good luck meg, and i think this is a great idea. It's always nice when folks think of the non-conformists among us
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        so i coulda done smuttage

oh well, smut is fun but i like friendship better

good luck meg, and i think this is a great idea. It's always nice when folks think of the non-conformists among us
        Very OT... did you receive my PM earlier today?

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
          Very OT... did you receive my PM earlier today?

Poz
          yep, check your inbox

sigpic

Comment

So, third day of nomination, anybody nominated anyone, or submitted any of their own work for consideration?
            April 29th
            DONT PANIC!

Frinks Law:
            "PI IS EXACTLY THREE!"

Comment

i've nominated some

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget, the nominations for this year's Isis Awards close on Jan. 15, so get those nominations in if you haven't already!

Also, due to popular demand, we've upped the limit for nominations per person to three per subcategory, so if you already made some nominations but have more that you'd like to add, go right ahead!

Meg & Azar

Comment

Originally posted by MegTDJ
                  Don't forget, the nominations for this year's Isis Awards close on Jan. 15, so get those nominations in if you haven't already!

Also, due to popular demand, we've upped the limit for nominations per person to three per subcategory, so if you already made some nominations but have more that you'd like to add, go right ahead!

Meg & Azar
                  sweet

now i gotta go look for some more stories

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doing_the_impossible
                    So, third day of nomination, anybody nominated anyone, or submitted any of their own work for consideration?
                    ::Raises Hand::

I've just nominated...
                    Sam....

Comment

i did some in the first few days, and i did more last night

it's really easy to do, i think the hardest part is tracking down the url of the fic you want to nominate

I say the more the merrier

sigpic

Comment

Last day for getting your noms in for the Isis Awards! If you leave it past midnight, you'll be too late, so if you haven't submitted your nominations yet, please hurry!

http://isis.sholvah.org

Comment

i'm so mad that i missed this thread before nominations closed but i'll definitely be checking out the stories and voting!

Comment

sorry you missed it greesha

but voting is the fun part

sigpic

Comment

As promised, the final list of nominees for the 2005 awards is now up. You can find them here:

http://isis.sholvah.org/nominees.php

A little explanation of what you'll find when you follow that link: all the categories except Daniel/Sam and Daniel/Janet did not have quite enough nominations to support the subcategories. However, several including Jack/Janet and Daniel/Sha're came close, so we hope to be able to restore the subcategories next year! Categories that were too small to merit a solo award at all were merged with the appropriate /other category. And we've made a single exception to our "only one primary category" rule to accomodate the one Janet/Teal'c nomination we received--since there were both Janet/other and Teal'c/other categories, the only fair way to include this story without its own category was to put it in both. The same would have been done for Sam/Teal'c or Sam/Jonas if there had not been enough stories to sustain solo categories. We also eliminated some categories that received no nominations whatsoever, so it's safe to say that if you see a category that's missing on the final list, if you want to see it on the awards next year we suggest lots and lots of nominating! *g*

For this year, however, you now have until February 5th to read and acquaint yourself with all the stories in the categories you expect to be voting in. :-) Turnout for the nominating round was fantastic, way beyond our expectations as a new award, and we hope that the voter turnout will be just as pleasantly surprising!

Comment

Voting for this year's Isis Awards has now begun. Polls close on Feb. 15, so go cast your votes as soon as you can! Good luck to all of the nominees.

http://isis.sholvah.org/index.php?vote

Comment

Working...
                                X