No announcement yet.

GATECON & LEGENDS : THE HOMECOMING with RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like there was a glitch in the system, as there are still tickets available as of this time.

Comment

What a crazy rush! I got in and have a receipt from Paypal but it was so confusing not getting a confirmation of the ticket purchase from Gatecon. However, thanks to comments on the Facebook page I have been reassured that I actually have a ticket and it will take the folks at Gatecon a while to confirm them due to sorting out duplicated orders.

So I'm happy I'm going to Gatecon.

Deeds- did you get your ticket nightmare sorted out in the end?

Comment

That's good to hear! I'm excited to be going to my first Gatecon.

Comment

Well, bought a ticket. Will have to see if I can actually make it. I wonder how many people of the old Vancouver crowd we can get together...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
            Well, bought a ticket. Will have to see if I can actually make it. I wonder how many people of the old Vancouver crowd we can get together...
            Be interesting to see how many there will be, good to see you back on GW, I hope you can make it!

Comment

hey krisz.... did u get your tickets.....??

have a few of the "old Vancouver groups' on fb and quite a few have said "yes" or "trying really hard" to come....

it will be a nice blast from the past and great chance to catch up as well..
              thephoenix77

Comment

Originally posted by thephoenix77 View Post
                hey krisz.... did u get your tickets.....??

have a few of the "old Vancouver groups' on fb and quite a few have said "yes" or "trying really hard" to come....

it will be a nice blast from the past and great chance to catch up as well..
                I did! Well, I have a receipt and the charge came through on my credit card today. Reading the posts on the Gatcon website forum page if we have the Paypal receipt they have the order and confirmation emails will be sent out.

So I'm looking forward to seeing you, and I hope a lot of the 'old Vancouver group'. Let the good times roll again!

Comment

Hello all, *waves*
                  I thought I would drop in here to see if there was a thread going on Gatecon. And guess what? Thanks Krisz.

Just to let you know, I have set a thread in the Gatecon forum organising a pre-con informal dinner for anyone that wants to attend. It will be on 7th before all the official activities begin. Head on over and take a look.

The confirmation emails with your ticket number have all been sent out and there is a seating plan as well.

Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                  sigpic
                  Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                  HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                  Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                  Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                  Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

I got my ticket confirmation, I'm in seat K22. On looking at the seating plan it's not too bad, one seat in from the middle aisle and about the right distance for me to use the telephoto lens on my SLR camera.

Good to see you back on GW Atlantia!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      What a crazy rush! I got in and have a receipt from Paypal but it was so confusing not getting a confirmation of the ticket purchase from Gatecon. However, thanks to comments on the Facebook page I have been reassured that I actually have a ticket and it will take the folks at Gatecon a while to confirm them due to sorting out duplicated orders.

So I'm happy I'm going to Gatecon.

Deeds- did you get your ticket nightmare sorted out in the end?
                      I did....took a while but we got our tickets....now I have to spend the next 11 months saving hard...very hard...
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                        I did....took a while but we got our tickets....now I have to spend the next 11 months saving hard...very hard...
                        I'm glad to hear that, a Stargate con in your favourite city and you not being there just isn't right!

Comment

I got seat H31. Looks to be a similar angle to view the stage, which won't make for phenomenal photos but I hope I can at least get something.

Comment

Hi Guys... I see some of the "old timer" names in here..
                            It will be great to see you all again... the last time I was in Vancouver is MTM
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Well poop, as they say, just got real....we just booked and paid for an apartment in Downtown Vancouver for the whole of September next year..might as well make best use of the very expensive long-haul flight prices and stay for a decent amount of time, especially as 30 days in an apt is costing less than 10 days in a hotel ...plus it's hubby's 60th birthday year so it's also part of that celebration too....just got to sort out how we get to YVR now - waiting till next year's sales before we do that - save up some spending money, prepare my shopping lists for food I'm going to cook & buy from Granville & other public markets and supermarkets and sort out some car hire for at least one week when we can travel to different places including Whistler for the day to see some friends we made whilst in Rome 2 weeks ago...yep only we can find two sets of bona-fide Vancouver couples who are travelling through Italy whilst dining out in the middle of Rome...one pair have exchanged phone numbers and emails and invited us to Dinner next year already!!..
                              Last edited by discodiva; 17 October 2015, 11:54 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

It is great to see all the familiar names and I am looking forward to catching up with you all. I manages to snag a seat in row E 28. It was amazing. I had purchased my ticket by 5mins after it opened and still a load of people got in before me. I am glad I stayed up until midnight waiting though. Coming all this way I really want to make the most of my experience.

Krisz, I have had a bit of a problem with my password and had to do a couple of resets. I found out it doesn't like my iPad. I am sending another pm.

Must ring and get things booked. TTFN
                                Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                                sigpic
                                Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                                HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                                Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                                Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                                Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X