• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Wow is this thing sell fast. Hopefully I'll be able to make it this year.

Comment

I originally wasn't going but did manage to snag a Gold ticket that was for sale. I had planned on buying a Gen Admin ticket.

Comment

David DeLuise (Pete Shanahan) has been added.

"David will be at his table in the Vendors room from Friday to Sunday, selling his autographs directly to fans for a nominal fee. David’s on-stage appearance day is TBD. He will also be doing photo ops on a day to be announced."

Photo op info: NEW! DAVID DeLUISE $40 Day(s) to be announced
          Last edited by beacon; 22 April 2016, 04:55 AM.
          Julia
          --------------------
          http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

I'm glad to see that if this is going to be the last one that they are doing it really well. Sounds like it could be a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by beacon View Post
              David DeLuise (Pete Shanahan) has been added.

"David will be at his table in the Vendors room from Friday to Sunday, selling his autographs directly to fans for a nominal fee. David’s on-stage appearance day is TBD. He will also be doing photo ops on a day to be announced."
              David is wonderful!..such a lovely guy...I sat next to him at the Vancouver Brunch one year and talked about Cannonball Run which starred his dad...David gave some great insight into the man and his comedy and how "Captain Chaos" came about...when it was time for our photo shoot we "recreated" how David as child ran in pretending to be the "superhero" who CC was based on..

Such fun....lovely lovely guy.....

sigpic

Comment

I just love it when people share their photos of photo-ops, guests on stage, centerpieces, or whatever. I hope if I don't make it people will post some pictures.

Comment

Back when the convention was in Vancouver, we used to post links to pictures from the con. We had to use a photo hosting site because of the limited forum space. Those were the days.

Comment

Alex Zahara and Dan Payne have been added.

"Dan will be at his table in the Vendors room throughout the weekend to offer his autograph directly as well as co-hosting the show and Karaoke party with Alex Zahara!"

"Alex will be at his table in the Vendors room all weekend as well as co-hosting the event and Karaoke party with Dan Payne."

Photo op info:
                    NEW! DAN PAYNE $40 (Saturday and Sunday)
                    NEW! ALEX ZAHARA $40 (Saturday and Sunday)
                    NEW! OUR CO-HOSTS DAN PAYNE, ALEX ZAHARA and YOU! $80 (Saturday and Sunday)
                    Julia
                    --------------------
                    http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

Cool!

Comment

I just got my ticket! Super excited to go!
                        sigpic
                        [call me loser.]

Comment

Looks like Gold is sold out again.
                          sigpic

Comment

til they add another row of Gold.

I mean there is some space between row A and the stage. Call it row AA and charge $900 a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by ckappler View Post
                              til they add another row of Gold.

I mean there is some space between row A and the stage. Call it row AA and charge $900 a seat.

*giggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow! This is going to be some amazing final year. So exciting to see it so well attended and of course so thrilled about who is coming. Still hoping I can make even one day, but we will have to see. Probability is a little low right now, we will see what the doctor has to say this week.

So, everyone please share your stories and pictures. I would love to be able to know what happens if I'm not able to actually go.

Comment

Working...
                                X