Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rene could you PM me (click on my user name and select Private Message) with the contact details of the firm who are making this for you? It sounds like a really cool bit of sculpture to have for a garden (although I think I'd go for smaller than 8 foot!).
    sigpic

Comment

I want one - just so cool
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Wow, that is such a cool present!!! Hope he likes it!!

Comment

can u post the name and address of the company into this post
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
            Rene could you PM me (click on my user name and select Private Message) with the contact details of the firm who are making this for you? It sounds like a really cool bit of sculpture to have for a garden (although I think I'd go for smaller than 8 foot!).
            You want a Stargate in your garden?!? Cool! Ummm... all we need is a solar flare then we can repeat all the London meet ups!! Or even get you to gatecon!

Comment

This is the thread gipsy! ((((hugs)))))

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                You want a Stargate in your garden?!? Cool! Ummm... all we need is a solar flare then we can repeat all the London meet ups!! Or even get you to gatecon!
                LOL I'd hate to think what the power bill for a real working stargate would be like!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL I'd hate to think what the power bill for a real working stargate would be like!
                  7 billion dollars a year just to turn the lights on an off???

Mind you, you could make a lot of money from tourists who really want to visit the Unas
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sheesh but think about the liability insurance premiums for that!
                    sigpic

Comment

sheesh but think about the liability insurance premiums for that!
                      Maybe the dog fox's will think its a good 'sent marking' post. Good defence against enemy jaffa!

Comment

Working...
                      X