Creation Chicago Con 2004, 2005, 2008-2015
      Creation Vancouver Con 2008-2012 R.I.P.
      Creation Minneapolis Con (HOST) 2010
      Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2010-2015
      Cyphan Con Chicago (TALENT MANAGER) 2010-2012
      Con-Version Calgary 2010
      C2E2 2013-2015
      TimeGate 2014, 2015 (GUEST)
      Hawaii Con 2014, 2015 (STAFF/PANEL MODERATOR)
      Fantasticon Milwaukee 2014
      FCD (First Contact Day) 2015, 2016 (HOST/TALENT COORDINATOR)

Comment

Rachel Luttrell @rachel_luttrell 18h
        HawaiiCon by GB, Jessica, Jackie, Jessie, and David http://kck.st/13KdMMi via @kickstarter

@taris_eirien 18h
        @rachel_luttrell You know the HawaaiiCon creators & can vouch for them? It's new & far & we con goers are a little hesitant to consider it.
        Rachel Luttrell @rachel_luttrell 16m
        @taris_eirien At this time I am on board to go. I know they are trying their damnedest to make it a success. With support it could be great!
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

NEW CONFIRMED ATTENDEES: Michael Hogan and Kate Vernon
          Creation Chicago Con 2004, 2005, 2008-2015
          Creation Vancouver Con 2008-2012 R.I.P.
          Creation Minneapolis Con (HOST) 2010
          Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2010-2015
          Cyphan Con Chicago (TALENT MANAGER) 2010-2012
          Con-Version Calgary 2010
          C2E2 2013-2015
          TimeGate 2014, 2015 (GUEST)
          Hawaii Con 2014, 2015 (STAFF/PANEL MODERATOR)
          Fantasticon Milwaukee 2014
          FCD (First Contact Day) 2015, 2016 (HOST/TALENT COORDINATOR)

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            Aloha again!

I?m one of the people putting together HawaiiCon and if you want to know more about what kind of party I can put together, just check out the cast of the film I directed and produced- Strange Frame http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0969345/

I know going to the beach or hanging by the pool with your favorite stars might not be your thing, but we will be having the regular solid con experience as well, just with less crowds.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

GB Hajim

Here?s a video of me working with some of the stars of Strange Frame
            This is a private link, so you won?t find it anywhere else -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW537IR1c6o

Comment

I am still listening. but in looking around it will cost over $3000 just for airfares and take anywhere from 15hr - 30hr just to get there. Lotto jackpot this week... You never know!
              Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
              sigpic
              Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
              HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
              Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
              Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
              Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
                I am still listening. but in looking around it will cost over $3000 just for airfares and take anywhere from 15hr - 30hr just to get there. Lotto jackpot this week... You never know!
                I checked from Perth. $2300 on Orbitz.

Sorry. If you build a Stargate on your side of the world, send us the plans and we?ll build one on the beach here!

Maybe there is a cheap way to get to Sydney first? Because flights from there are under $1200 on Virgin.

Comment

There is a lot of info on the Pre-sales page (http://goo.gl/SzdQZ7), but the summary of it (and please share) is:

Discount tickets available NOW through 9/21/13. Limited quantities, first come, first served.

2014 Con Pass, only $99 total for 3 days of events

2014 Hotel and Con passes for two, only $650 total for 3 nights at the Hapuna Beach plus 2 Con passes for 3 days of events.

2014 Hotel and Con passes for three, only $725 total for 3 nights at the Hapuna Beach plus 3 Con passes for 3 days of events.

Comment

This sounds great but I am trying to decide if it would be better to just get the pass and see who else is being invited to the con...or go for a con/hotel package and take the chance that whom I really want to see will be there.
                    And of course the biggest expense is the airfare.
                    As I have to be able to fund the last Chicon I must be very careful with what I am spending next year.
                    Unless I win the lottery, of course.
                    sigpic

Comment

This sounds like a fun con. Waiting to hear what kind of airfare deals can be worked out and how to find roomies for the con. I can't afford the early bird special with room so would have to add that on later.

Will you be setting up a forum, outside of GW and Facebook for fans to interact more and work out details such as roommate concerns, etc.?
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        This sounds like a fun con. Waiting to hear what kind of airfare deals can be worked out and how to find roomies for the con. I can't afford the early bird special with room so would have to add that on later.

Will you be setting up a forum, outside of GW and Facebook for fans to interact more and work out details such as roommate concerns, etc.?
                        We will be setting up a forum to help folks find roomies when we launch our deluxe website later this Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Strange View Post
                          We will be setting up a forum to help folks find roomies when we launch our deluxe website later this Fall.
                          Awesome, Thanks!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Paul McGillion has been added to the guest list!
                            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                            sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                            Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

If non-stop RT flights from Phoenix were cheaper than $1K, I may consider attending....

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                If non-stop RT flights from Phoenix were cheaper than $1K, I may consider attending....

$650RT non-stop on Orbitz for this year. If you hunt around between October and January, you should find them for around $550.

Comment

Working...
                                X