No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 35, August 2-4, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an awesome power bank charger today. You charge it with the wall charger. It is a portable way to charge my phone and kindle. So I really got it for Dragon Con next year but it will come in handy for Shore Leave also. I am starting to think of what I have to pack for the con. My photo op outfit is picked out and ready to pack. So ready for it to be Shore Leave time!

Comment

Thanks great gg Besides some of the things I bring to the con every year I have not even thought about what else I will be bringing.

1 month 4 days till the con
      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Jedi40, you will have a disposible cooler and coke a cola waiting on you to come into the hotel on Friday!

Comment

Wow thanks and can you make that normal Diet coke please?

One month 3 days till SL 35!

Comment

Will do for you Sue. I will get regular diet Coke for you. I leave for the hotel on August 1st so One month from tomorrow, I will be heading to the hotel and Shore Leave.

Comment

Great thanks . You mean 1 month from today.

Still one month 2 days for the rest of us.

Comment

The Count Down has begun http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4d62/event.png

Comment

Getting closer...

Comment

Yesterday I was with VeryAngryStargateFan at the pawn shop getting her stuff out of hock. I got a great deal on a waterproof digital camera but it didn't come with the battery charger or xd memory card. Went to best buy and got the battery charger but they don't sell the cards. The person that I talked to said that they don't make the xd memory cards any more. So I went on Ebay and found one for $20 with free shipping. It should be here in plenty of time to go to shore leave!
                    Last edited by griffindorgirl; 05 July 2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

That's great news GG and I sure hope it does.

On a sadder note there is this that I found on the con site:

We regret to announce that due to professional commitments, media guest Teryl Rothery has canceled her appearance at this year's Shore Leave.
                      I wonder who they will get in her place.

Comment

I know about that Sue. I follow Shore Leave on Twitter and woke up to that news. Now Goober is on a text rant about Con Cop Out syndrome. I know that we will have fun and that is all that I need to know.

Comment

I'm disappointed that Teryl cancelled but I'm sure she has a good reason. I'm hoping they have a Plan B guest for us!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                            I know about that Sue. I follow Shore Leave on Twitter and woke up to that news. Now Goober is on a text rant about Con Cop Out syndrome. I know that we will have fun and that is all that I need to know.
                            But others might not know about it GG. That's why I posted it. Yeah I got the same thing from goober. Not Teryl's fault that she has to film her series during the con. Yep that we sure will
                            Originally posted by nell View Post
                            I'm disappointed that Teryl cancelled but I'm sure she has a good reason. I'm hoping they have a Plan B guest for us!
                            They are working on getting a replacement guest as we speak. They will post who it is as soon as it is all in writing.

Comment

Teryl's up in Vancouver filming Cedar Cove with Bruce Boxleitner and other Stargate alum.

Comment

Who from Stargate is in it besides her?

Comment

Working...
                                X