X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Shatner's Q&A is now booked solid.
    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Got my train ticket the other day so I'm all set, except for some other things to do when we get closer to the con date.

Comment

Got my copy of Stargate Atlantis Death Game by Jo Graham to get signed at meet the pros. I hopefully will be able to find some of the Legacy Series books before the con or at the book sellers table before meet the pros. So happy about that.

Comment

I love the fact that my Old Navy store was able to order me the Jade dress that I wanted in my size and still gave me the discount. I now have my outfit of choice for photo ops. A jade tshirt dress that is so comfortable and a grey cardigan to wear to keep warm in the ball room.
          So my con packing list is started and my travel bath case is already packed. Is it August yet?

Comment

Just emailed a pre registration question on the shore leave website. I am not sure if my name was entered when I used paypal to pay for a photo op. I have the receipt that I printed from paypal and that should be what I need to get my photo op. I hope.

Comment

Important Hotel Update Vital Information For Anyone With Reservations At The Hunt Valley Inn
              OR
              For Anyone Who Would Like A Room At The Hunt Valley Inn!

The Hunt Valley Inn is now affiliated with Wyndham Hotels. It's official temporary name is The Hunt Valley Inn, Wyndham Associate. They have switched over to a new reservations system, and some information may have been lost or mis-transcribed. It is a good idea to confirm your reservation by calling the Wyndham 800 number: 1-866-764-8359. Since your confirmation number may have changed, the reservations people can access the new one using your last name and the address of the hotel (245 Shawan Rd, Hunt Valley, MD, 21031).
              Please re-confirm any special requests you had on your original reservation (feather free, rollaway, etc.), also check-in and check-out dates, and rate, which should be $129/night. The entire hotel is considered the Shore Leave hotel block, so there are no other room prices in the hotel. The Wyndham will email you a new confirmation if you ask, which is a good idea.
              The best way to prevent confusion upon check-in will be for you to bring print-outs of your original and new confirmations.This is highly recommended.
              If you have any further trouble with your reservation, please contact the Shore Leave 35 Hotel Liaison.

If You Are Planning To Release Any Rooms That You Hold
              Please cancel any rooms that you do not intend to use no later than July 10 so that others who would like to stay in the hotel can make reservations. We thank you for helping to make this a better convention for everyone who wants to attend!

If You Would Like A Room At The Hunt Valley Inn
              Because of the hotel transition, we do not have a waiting list at the hotel this year, but if you start calling Hotel Reservationsno later than July 11, there is a good chance that you might be able to pick up a room that someone else has dropped. Be persistent, and good luck!

Comment

jedi40 beat me to it. I just wanted to remind anyone staying at the Hunt Valley Inn to call and reconfirm their reservations. Call the hotel direct.

Comment

Sorry about that gg . I called this AM and was reconfirmed.

Comment

They sent me a new confirmation number and I also reconfirmed my special requests IE handicapped accessible.

Comment

The con said that they were not going to have a combo photo op with Teryl and Amanda. But I saw it on the site and now it's gone

Comment

Is anyone here looking for a hotel roommate for this con?
                        sigpic

Comment

Eddie McClintock is coming back to Shore Leave! Yeah! So hope that they put Eddie and Sal on stage sometime during the weekend. So getting the Eddie and Sal combo photo op.

Comment

I know I can't wait to see him again. Going to get a few ops with the WH13 gang as well.

Comment

Called the hotel again. They are now going to make sure that I get a room that is handicapped accessible and that is what I needed for my mom who has 2 artificial knees. Is it August yet?

Comment

I thought they had confirmed it the last time you called gg?

Comment

Working...
                                X