No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 35, August 2-4, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a mass email letting preregistered folks know to send in the form for Shatner's Q&A, so at least I know it got there. My friend already took care of that part, at least.

(Don't think my husband is thrilled that they didn't use bcc for the email addresses, though.)

Comment

Originally posted by kimberlyrose View Post
      Just got a mass email letting preregistered folks know to send in the form for Shatner's Q&A, so at least I know it got there. My friend already took care of that part, at least.

(Don't think my husband is thrilled that they didn't use bcc for the email addresses, though.)
      I was surprised that bcc: wasn't used, too.
      sigpic

Comment

I just bought my photo op with Amanda on line. It is so much easier to get it done in a few minutes than to wait for it to go through snail mail.

Comment

Just picked up the DVD set that I wanted to get Amanda to sign Sanctuary season 4. I think that I am going to watch all the seasons in order before the con.

Comment

I had already seen Shatner when I was younger so I won't be going to his panel. I am happy we are getting Amanda as I have heard she is a great guest. I can't wait to see who else they are going to get for the con.
            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

They so need to get more guests. I so do not want to see Shatner. I have no interest in him. I am glad that they got Amanda. But they need to get more guests. I hope that they get some more Stargate guests. Happy early Birthday to Jedi40!

Comment

FYI In honor of Bill Shatner's 82nd birthday Hulu offers FREE viewing of ALL Star Trek series episodes for FREE through the end of March.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                  They so need to get more guests. I so do not want to see Shatner. I have no interest in him. I am glad that they got Amanda. But they need to get more guests. I hope that they get some more Stargate guests. Happy early Birthday to Jedi40!
                  I agree that they need to get more guests for the con *cough* Joe Flanigan*cough* And thanks for the Birthday wish GG.

Comment

3 months till the con and still no news on any more media guests. I sure hope they will get more and soon.

Comment

I check Shore Leave site daily for new guests and I'm disappointed each time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Same here

Comment

I hope that the con staff did not spend all the money for guests on Shatner. That would not be fair to the fans that don't want to see him. I hope that they add more guests soon.

Comment

I just discovered the Shore Leave page on FB. Take a walk down memory lane. I date back to SL26.

https://www.facebook.com/ShoreLeaveCon
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder how long it is going to be till they add more guests! I totally am not happy about only have in Shatner, Amanda, and Julie. They should add more guests!

Comment

It better be soon GG. And Shanter will only be there 1 day. What will they fill the rest of the con with?

Comment

Working...
                                X