No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 35, August 2-4, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm number 27, I hope they have good guests this year too, so here's hoping we hear something soon

Comment

Seems like a lot of us are in the 20's. I hope so to on both counts.
      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Oh, yeah, I'm in the 20's. 126 to be exact!
        sigpic

Comment

Good one Nell

Comment

Jedi40 gave me the great idea to send a message through the shore leave page to find out about my registration. I finally got it through the mail with an email apology that it was misplaced on the way to mail it. Number 25 is mine. Hotel is confirmed and they also know that we have requested a refrigerator. So all is good.

Comment

I hope that they start getting guest posted soon. I understand that the con isn't till August but they should have guests listed by now.

Comment

Yeah I hope they do as well gg as the wait to find out who they might be getting is killing me.

Comment

I keep checking the site and keep hoping to see some guests listed. Still nothing

Comment

I am hoping that our waiting gets us some awesome guests.

Comment

I hope so to.

Comment

Has anyone else done the online payment option? I filled in the form for weekend membership, paid via paypal, and that seemed to be it. We've got the paypal confirmation, but since there was no point where I was asked for my address or other info, and now I'm second-guessing whether I missed a step to complete the registration. (I know it takes time to process registrations, so I'm not all that worried about that part of things.)

Comment

Yes, I used PayPal for my registration in October. They didn't ask for my mailing address because PP has my email address. Some weeks later I received the email confirmation from SL. I will use PP again for the special event for Bill Shatner's Saturday panel.
                          Last edited by nell; 15 February 2013, 02:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Little disappointed that SL committee went with William Shatner's. They usually go with fan friendly guest. I will be saving my 20 dollars for AT's charity choice.
                            sigpic

Comment

My friend and I are going to pay for his session, but we'll be skipping the photo op and autograph line. I'm glad there's a major SG-1 guest this year, I wasn't at the last Shore Leave Amanda appeared at.

nell, thanks for setting my mind at ease about the online registration. I know that it always takes a while (did the reg right before Christmas), but I was starting to worry that I might have missed some final step!

Comment

I'm saving money, too, by skipping all photo ops and pay-for-autos. I will get my one free Amanda auto on a Stargate mag cover of SG-1. I already have Chris Judge and Michael Shanks autos on the cover.

My first-ever con was SL 28 in 2006: Amanda, Corin Nemic and Carmen Argenziano. What a treat to meet them all!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X