No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same way about Castle lg. *hugs* I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. :/

Hello Grace! How are you doing?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      Hiya, Grace.

Feeling a bit under the weather here, but otherwise okay. Got a good nap in already today.
      Oh no. Hope you feel better. Naps are amazing.

Hey M!

I just woke up... Plans for today include grocery shopping, homework, challenge work and then back to the music festival.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        I feel the same way about Castle lg. *hugs* I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. :/

Hello Grace! How are you doing?
        I love Castle because I can relate to him. And it's got a lot of lighthearted moments.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        Oh no. Hope you feel better. Naps are amazing.

Hey M!

I just woke up... Plans for today include grocery shopping, homework, challenge work and then back to the music festival.
        Hmmm.....Thanks. I woke up with a slight sore throat. More of a tickle, really.

Sounds like you've got a busy day ahead, Grace!

Comment

Oh I hate it when that happens. And especially if it gets worse. Had it so bad once I couldn't sing for a week.

Busy, I guess. I enjoy busy, keeps me outta trouble.

Comment

Yeah, I have the same problem. Staying out of trouble, that is.

Comment

I love Castle because I can relate to him. And it's got a lot of lighthearted moments.

That sucks about the throat. Hopefully it's just a tickle and doesn't get worse.

I like Castle. The show cracks me up and I love his and Beckett's chemistry.

Oh I hate it when that happens. And especially if it gets worse. Had it so bad once I couldn't sing for a week.

Busy, I guess. I enjoy busy, keeps me outta trouble.
              You, in trouble? Never! LOL I envy you the grocery shopping though.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

That sucks about the throat. Hopefully it's just a tickle and doesn't get worse.

I have this idea where.....
                Spoiler:
                ......Kate Beckett and Carson Beckett find out their distant cousins.

Comment

I really enjoy Castle too! The chemistry is great and he is hilarious.

*innocent face* Yep, I'm an angel...I never get in trouble. *angelic chorus*
                  We are almost outta food...plus I need some more Mt Dew.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    I read a crossover like that once...don't remember much about the story or even if it was finished. But Kate and Carson were cousins.

Comment

Then great minds think alike.

I was personally thinking.......

Spoiler:
                      .......that Carson finds her and finds out she's a cousin after Atlantis returns to Earth. Since she's not associated with any of his other family, he'd be able to get to know her and say he does have family somewhere in the world. Weird, I know. But that's what pops into my head.

Comment

Then great minds think alike.

I was personally thinking.......

Spoiler:
                        .......that Carson finds her and finds out she's a cousin after Atlantis returns to Earth. Since she's not associated with any of his other family, he'd be able to get to know her and say he does have family somewhere in the world. Weird, I know. But that's what pops into my head.
                        Spoiler:
                        Sounds like it'd be a great story line.
                        I think the one I read was set after season 5, but they knew they were cousins. Kate thought Carson was dead, and then the clone comes....kinda interesting.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Interesting-ish. I like Beckett but I don't like so much when she's the main part of the story. I'm not that into main female characters.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Sounds like it'd be a great story line.
                            I think the one I read was set after season 5, but they knew they were cousins. Kate thought Carson was dead, and then the clone comes....kinda interesting.
                            Yeah, with me being the writer, it would probably work out that......
                            Spoiler:
                            ........Kate learns about Carson's death after they've become decent friends. I kind of see Carson as living in the US. Working for the SGC, where everyone knows about him. I was thinking, for the purposes of the crossover, that he goes to meet her after finding out about her. Not in a stalker-ish way. Just in that way that families tend to meet up. Then, some case comes down the pike that leads her to investigate something Stargate related and she learns that Carson Beckett "died" two years ago. That would make for one HECK of an explanation! Especially since it's obvious her "cousin" hasn't stolen Carson's identity but IS Carson.

Comment

Yeah, with me being the writer, it would probably work out that......
                              Spoiler:
                              ........Kate learns about Carson's death after they've become decent friends. I kind of see Carson as living in the US. Working for the SGC, where everyone knows about him. I was thinking, for the purposes of the crossover, that he goes to meet her after finding out about her. Not in a stalker-ish way. Just in that way that families tend to meet up. Then, some case comes down the pike that leads her to investigate something Stargate related and she learns that Carson Beckett "died" two years ago. That would make for one HECK of an explanation! Especially since it's obvious her "cousin" hasn't stolen Carson's identity but IS Carson.
                              Spoiler:
                              Has potential. I never actually thought of you as a crossover person.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Has potential. I never actually thought of you as a crossover person.
                                I'm not, typically. Which is probably why it's still an idea and not a story.

Comment

Working...
                                X