Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Yeah...I can tell. LOL!

I wrote 100 words of TtF...I do consider that an accomplishment.
    Yay!!!!! *dances* Go Grace for writing! I'm sure you did fantastic in the interview hon - they'd be crazy not to hire you.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Evening! *waves* Had a good two hour nap and was still tempted to go back to sleep LOL. Still, as it is I woke up rearing to get stuff done. Made a fantastic tasting Enchilada/Mexican bake, did two loads of dishes and have a third to do, cleaned out the fridge of things we didn't need/won't eat, cleaned the countertops and stove, switched over one load of laundry and am about to start another one. And now I'm about to attempt to write - we'll see how that goes.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Hello ladies.. I need some help picking out some pics for a new sig. I plan on making one like lg's but focusing on Castle and Beckett instead. I'm not sure how many pics I want to use yet but here are the options along with the textures/backgrounds I'll need since PB is being a brat.

Kate Beckett photos
        Spoiler:

Richard Castle photos
        Spoiler:

Both of them
        Spoiler:

Background/Textures
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Love all of them.

The fifth and sixth pics of Kate don't quite look like her character, more like Stana Katic is shining through there. But they're awesome pics.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Love all of them.

The fifth and sixth pics of Kate don't quite look like her character, more like Stana Katic is shining through there. But they're awesome pics.
            *waves hands in the air* I can't use all of them. LOL I love them all of Stana and I'm okay with her shining through rather than her character - same thing with Nathan...

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              *waves hands in the air* I can't use all of them. LOL I love them all of Stana and I'm okay with her shining through rather than her character - same thing with Nathan...
              Why can't you use all of them?

Comment

Why can't you use all of them?
                Cuz that's a lot of pics for sig/avi - don't you think?? I might if I make a wallie though.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Cuz that's a lot of pics for sig/avi - don't you think?? I might if I make a wallie though.
                  Ahh....I see what you're saying. Sorry. I was thinking wallie......

LOVED the top pic of Kate. That one for sure. I would pic one of the two of them for the main pic. And both textures for the sig as well.

Comment

Ahh....I see what you're saying. Sorry. I was thinking wallie......

LOVED the top pic of Kate. That one for sure. I would pic one of the two of them for the main pic. And both textures for the sig as well.
                    Yeah, providing I can get the sig to look good, I might just do a wallie with them all but for now, I'm aiming small.

Really, both textures for the sig?? You think?? Sorry, a bit of sarcasm came out. I love that top pic of her as well. I kinda like the softness of the first "both" pic but I love the playfulness of the second.. Which one would you go with??

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, providing I can get the sig to look good, I might just do a wallie with them all but for now, I'm aiming small.

Really, both textures for the sig?? You think?? Sorry, a bit of sarcasm came out. I love that top pic of her as well. I kinda like the softness of the first "both" pic but I love the playfulness of the second.. Which one would you go with??
                      Either/or. I'd honestly probably use both, but that's just me. Let me just say I L-O-V-E that pic of him adjusting his collar.

Comment

Yay!!!!! *dances* Go Grace for writing! I'm sure you did fantastic in the interview hon - they'd be crazy not to hire you.
                        Thanks M.
                        And I really hope so...I just need to stop being apprehensive. *smacks self*

Love the pics, M! Can't wait to see the sig!

Comment

Either/or. I'd honestly probably use both, but that's just me. Let me just say I L-O-V-E that pic of him adjusting his collar.
                          Oh, me too! Totally plan on using it.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks M.

So, can you share what the interview was for?

Comment

Thanks M.

Well, it's always nerve wracking when it comes to interviews and such. *hugs*

Thanks! Any preferences??

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

So, can you share what the interview was for?
                                Yeah. Its for a top secret military program.
                                Actually its for my medical laboratory science clinical study program next school year. I have to apply, its not just an automatic thing.

Well, it's always nerve wracking when it comes to interviews and such. *hugs*

Thanks! Any preferences??
                                Indeed...you should have seen me last night. Mini-nervous breakdown.

I love the first one of them together. But other than that, no preferences.

Comment

Working...
                                X