Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    I hate it when that happens.

I got roughly 3300 words done on my NaNo piece. According to the website, I'll be finished around Nov. 14th if I keep up this daily regimen. Not sure I'll be able to, but you know how I write in chapters. That'll make it easy to keep up. I hope, anyway.
    I'm sure you'll finish it with more than enough time to spare.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      I'm sure you'll finish it with more than enough time to spare.
      You sound like my husband.

He said, "Fifty-thousand words? You could do that in a week! Two if you're being lazy!"

Comment

You sound like my husband.

He said, "Fifty-thousand words? You could do that in a week! Two if you're being lazy!"
        Especially with how excited you are to get writing.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Especially with how excited you are to get writing.
          True.

I'm accustomed to being able to brainstorm something and then just start writing when I'm ready. I'm not used to having to take notes and put it all off until a set day. So I kind of feel like I've been storing up.

I know you're not super interested, but there are portions of the story where Carson has nightmares of his time in Michael's custody. Would you like to read the first one of those?

Comment

True.

I'm accustomed to being able to brainstorm something and then just start writing when I'm ready. I'm not used to having to take notes and put it all off until a set day. So I kind of feel like I've been storing up.

I know you're not super interested, but there are portions of the story where Carson has nightmares of his time in Michael's custody. Would you like to read the first one of those?
            I'll beta them all if you want. I don't mind. That is, if you need me to.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

I'll beta them all if you want. I don't mind. That is, if you need me to.
              It's totally up to you. It's just that I know angst isn't your thing. I can send the first chapter, and you can tell me if you're interested beyond the nightmares. Since those are going to be really whumpy.

Comment

It's totally up to you. It's just that I know angst isn't your thing. I can send the first chapter, and you can tell me if you're interested beyond the nightmares. Since those are going to be really whumpy.
                Okay... Do you plan on waiting til it's all finished before posting or are you going to do like you did with TWS?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay... Do you plan on waiting til it's all finished before posting or are you going to do like you did with TWS?
                  Depends on how long it turns out. I have enough chapters of TWS to post until roughly Nov 25. By then, I'll have a LOT of WIB stored up to post. I hope to make it a Thanksgiving/Christmas type story even though it starts mid-July. Lots of time-lapse at first. So, I'll have lots of chapters ready to post around Dec. 1 even if the story's not finished. But I won't post it while TWS is still posting. I don't think I could keep up with TWS and WIB posting while still writing WIB and trying to meet NaNo requirements.

Comment

Depends on how long it turns out. I have enough chapters of TWS to post until roughly Nov 25. By then, I'll have a LOT of WIB stored up to post. I hope to make it a Thanksgiving/Christmas type story even though it starts mid-July. Lots of time-lapse at first. So, I'll have lots of chapters ready to post around Dec. 1 even if the story's not finished. But I won't post it while TWS is still posting. I don't think I could keep up with TWS and WIB posting while still writing WIB and trying to meet NaNo requirements.
                    Okay.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

*jumps into thread and waves wildly*

Yay!!!! NaNo finally started, and I got Ch 1 done!!!
                      Yay! Congrats on your great start!

I had a really important interview today, and I feel like I did a good job. But I'm still nervous about it. We'll see.
                      Hope ya'll had a great Tuesday. Mine's not even close to being done.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        Yay! Congrats on your great start!

I had a really important interview today, and I feel like I did a good job. But I'm still nervous about it. We'll see.
                        Hope ya'll had a great Tuesday. Mine's not even close to being done.
                        Having a fantastic Tuesday. Of course, being able to write now is a great plus.

Congrats on the important interview.

Comment

Having a fantastic Tuesday. Of course, being able to write now is a great plus.

Congrats on the important interview.
                          Someone is chipper.

And thanks. We'll see if I get in or not.

Comment

Someone is chipper.

And thanks. We'll see if I get in or not.

I was ready to start writing a week ago!

Comment

I was ready to start writing a week ago!
                              Yeah...I can tell. LOL!

I wrote 100 words of TtF...I do consider that an accomplishment.

Comment

Yeah...I can tell. LOL!

I wrote 100 words of TtF...I do consider that an accomplishment.
                                Hey! Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X