'Night!

Comment

One of my favs. Thanks. Good night.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Good morning!!!

Comment

Morning lg. How are you?? Thanks for the reviews on the stories.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              Morning lg. How are you?? Thanks for the reviews on the stories.
              You are very welcome.

I'm good today. Getting better as the day progresses. Currently thunking with MR and working on a special request from CRW on the thunk thread.

Comment

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

How are you doing today?

Comment

I'm good. Still (and I fear forever will) have a headache and trying to wake up. Not sure what I'll do today. I should probably write more BtS and maybe more TBoF but I'm not entirely sure I'm feeling to "writey" today..

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm good. Still (and I fear forever will) have a headache and trying to wake up. Not sure what I'll do today. I should probably write more BtS and maybe more TBoF but I'm not entirely sure I'm feeling to "writey" today..
                      I know that feeling. I want to work more on TWS, primarily because everyone who has read Sarah's part LOVES her as a character. But I'm not feeling very writerly right now, either. More arty today.

Comment

Honestly I'm not sure I'm feelin like much other than thunking and guttering. I'm definitely not feeling artsy - I know I should write (something - anything) but I just don't wanna. Blah - I'm being a slacker.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Gutter pic!

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Honestly I'm not sure I'm feelin like much other than thunking and guttering. I'm definitely not feeling artsy - I know I should write (something - anything) but I just don't wanna. Blah - I'm being a slacker.
                            I noticed you were feelin' like thunking and guttering. Don't worry. I had similar thoughts, I'm just feeling more artsy than "guttery." If that's even a word! LOL!

Take some time to yourself if you need to. You have written quite a lot in the last week or two. Sometimes, your mind needs time to catch up, so enjoy a day to yourself. I tend to take one day a week where I don't write just for that reason.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                I noticed you were feelin' like thunking and guttering. Don't worry. I had similar thoughts, I'm just feeling more artsy than "guttery." If that's even a word! LOL!

Take some time to yourself if you need to. You have written quite a lot in the last week or two. Sometimes, your mind needs time to catch up, so enjoy a day to yourself. I tend to take one day a week where I don't write just for that reason.
                                Well I won't be doing anything via computer tomorrow until the early-mid evening because I'll be at my sisters' starting at 11 for a family game day. I'm excited.

sorry about the guttery suggestions..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X