Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Interesting-ish. I like Beckett but I don't like so much when she's the main part of the story. I'm not that into main female characters.
    Hehe. That's interesting... I really like strong main female character. Its almost inspiring.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Yeah, with me being the writer, it would probably work out that......
    Spoiler:
    ........Kate learns about Carson's death after they've become decent friends. I kind of see Carson as living in the US. Working for the SGC, where everyone knows about him. I was thinking, for the purposes of the crossover, that he goes to meet her after finding out about her. Not in a stalker-ish way. Just in that way that families tend to meet up. Then, some case comes down the pike that leads her to investigate something Stargate related and she learns that Carson Beckett "died" two years ago. That would make for one HECK of an explanation! Especially since it's obvious her "cousin" hasn't stolen Carson's identity but IS Carson.
    Spoiler:
    I really like that idea! And yes...that's one heck on a explanation.

Comment

i'm not, typically. Which is probably why it's still an idea and not a story. :d
      lol

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Btw, working on your challenge now.

Comment

Btw, working on your challenge now.
          Awesome, thanks! I need to start the next chapter of Bts.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Awesome, thanks! I need to start the next chapter of Bts.
            No worries.

I was thinking about the next chapter of ATAP, then I realized I have enough chapters for the entirety of next week for Hands in the Darkness. (Only three, but I only post three times a week.) So, I'll likely post the first chapter of ATAP on Sept. 12. And I'll have a much better idea of how long it will be.

Comment

Ok, entry for friendship challenge.

I might do another one, we'll see what happens.

Comment

VERY nice Grace! I love the colors and the drawing type look to the middle pic.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

No worries.

I was thinking about the next chapter of ATAP, then I realized I have enough chapters for the entirety of next week for Hands in the Darkness. (Only three, but I only post three times a week.) So, I'll likely post the first chapter of ATAP on Sept. 12. And I'll have a much better idea of how long it will be.
                  Sounds like you'll be busy.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Ok, entry for friendship challenge.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...rsonFriend.jpg

I might do another one, we'll see what happens.
                    I love it! Especially the hilarious pic on the left! It's almost like you can just SEE Hewlett plotting!

Comment

Sounds like you'll be busy.
                      I'm not so sure about busy. Just more time to get more of the story written.

Comment

VERY nice Grace! I love the colors and the drawing type look to the middle pic.
                        Thanks! Didn't plan that, but sometimes its fun to see what happens.
                        I love it! Especially the hilarious pic on the left! It's almost like you can just SEE Hewlett plotting!
                        Thanks.
                        I know! That scene was hilarious! I love that ep!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Thanks! Didn't plan that, but sometimes its fun to see what happens.

Thanks.
                          I know! That scene was hilarious! I love that ep!
                          It is a hilarious episode, and I think that scene ranks right under Rodney getting shot in the behind with an arrow in "Sateda" as hilarious factor. I don't know. I just think the whole McKay high on morphine thing ROFL hilarious!

Comment

It is a hilarious episode, and I think that scene ranks right under Rodney getting shot in the behind with an arrow in "Sateda" as hilarious factor. I don't know. I just think the whole McKay high on morphine thing ROFL hilarious!
                            Haha! I love it when he kisses Carson. I loved it even more AFTER I heard how the whole thing came about.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Haha! I love it when he kisses Carson. I loved it even more AFTER I heard how the whole thing came about.
                              Me, too!

At conventions, Paul gets asked about that scene ALL the time. His standard answer: "I'm STILL in therapy over that!"

Comment

Oh Yeah!! That was a great scene too! I know McKay is kinda annoying, but I like him anyways.
                                LOL!!

Went I first watched it, I couldn't believe it...I was laughing so hard I had to pause it. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X